Come Thru

Drake

Just another night surrounded by groupies and what not.

In all honesty, they're just like champagne bottles. Pay to take a picture with them...then return them.

They don't really mean nothing to you after a while because it's exciting to be surrounded by bitches at first. Then you realize how annoying and hyper sexual they are and it's just...

I just wanna vibe for a little bit.

I leave the club because I wasn't feeling it and I drive off back home.

Watch me, goin' out of the way
When I shoulda went home
Only time of the day I get to spend on my own
I was trippin' off how I used to sleep at ya crib
Should drive by right where you live, and pick you up on the way

I was driving when I missed my exit.

"Shit," I hiss to myself. I speed down some random exit and hope I'll be familiar with the area.

"Damn I haven't been here in a minute," I drive through one of my old towns I used to stay up at.

It was a cozy town. Everybody was family here. Treating me like I was important.

And my ex she...

I drove up past her house.

"I wonder if she still live here," I park my car and call her.

"H-hello?" I hear her gorgeous voice on the receiving end.

"Oh you sleeping? My bad," I chuckle.

She huffs. "Everything...Alright?"

"What? Oh yeah yeah i was just wondering if you still lived up on Park Ave cause I was driving by," I look out to see.

"Huh? Oh yeah I do still live there," she giggles.

I missed her laugh.

"Yeah that's cool that's cool...so I'm outside your place if you wanna...?"

I wasn't even sure what I was asking for.

"If I wanna what?"

"Get your ass in the car and Come thru."

She groans and I can hear sheets moving. "Alright I'm coming," she hangs up the phone.

I wasn't sure why I asked but I missed her a lot. We broke up because my life was getting too much for her. And I understood that. We lived two separate lives. But I truly did miss having her in my life.

She comes down from her place.

 She used to always wear these to bed

She used to always wear these to bed. The shorts always hugged her curves nicely and I remember rubbing my hands down her—

"Hey," she gives me a small smile.