Thanksgiving

Yn POV

"Bruh," I wash my hands for the fifth time. I had just put the Mac and cheese in the oven and needed to start the pies.

"Bae," I hear my husband come down the stairs.

"What?"

"Aye it smell good down here," he kisses my cheek.

"Don't touch nun. You didn't help cook so you not gonna help eat."

He looks at me. "You forreal."

"Yes I'm forreal. Our family is coming over in like an hour and I'm not ready."

"Babe you know they never come on time. We have like two hours."

"Whatever. Can you just set everything up nicely," I ask.

"I got you bae."

I turn around and see my three year old, King, playing in the floor.

"Hi mommy," he cheeses at me

"Yn you can't loose your shit today," I tell myself.

Two year ago, I made thanksgiving dinner and everybody loved it. So since then, I've been responsible for dinner. But I had a long night so I got started a bit late.

"I set up the tabl—," Drake sees king covered in flour.

"I was wondering where his lil rat ass went," Drake picks him up.

"Can you please give him a shower....I just—," I feel a breakdown come along.

"Baby don't worry," Drake reassures me. "I'm gotta take care of it. Don't over stress."

He kisses my forehead and I relax a little.

I finish out my pie crust and fill my sweet potato and apple pie. My pies are undefeated I don't care who's pie you eating.

The turkey and stuffing was all good. The rice was finished, the mash potatoes and gravy was on point and the Mac and cheese was almost done.

Drake came down with King all nice and ready.

"Look mommy I'm clean," he runs to me.

"Thank You Babe," I kiss Drake. "I'm gonna go take a shower, watch the greens for me?"

He nods and I go upstairs to take a shower and get ready. It was a lot for me at this moment but, I was excited to see my family. I hadn't seen them for a while.

I got out the shower and got dressed.

"Babe your mom here," Drake shouts.

I finish putting lotion and head downstairs.

"Sweetie you cant never tell a man to watch the greens you know he's gonna burn them," my grandma laughs.

I see her in the kitchen fixing up a new pot of greens and Drake scratching his head. "Look I didn't think it would be that difficult like it's greens not a birthday cake."

I look at him and shake my head. "Thank You Mom...where's dad?"

"Dad is in the car fixing something up. You know how he is. He heard one squeak and wanna fix the entire damn car."

I laugh and we get settled at the table, waiting for my dad to come through.

My dad finally comes....with my brother and Drakes mom comes in as well.

"It's nice to see you mom," We all give hugs and kisses all around.

"It's nice to see everybody but can we eat," King says.

We laugh and sit down to say grace and eat.

"Daddy can you pass the cornbread," I ask.

I didn't think anything of it but, I look up and see both Drake and my father reach for the cornbread.

I feel my face get hot for them and I can hear my brother chuckling under his breathe.

"Sorry sir, I just really wanted a piece," he mumbles.

My dad looks at Drake and then me. "I'm too old for this bullshit," he passes me the cornbread.

I can hear my mom chuckling from the other side.

"Thank you," I mumble under my breathe.

"So...should we be anticipating another child anytime soon?" My brother smirks.

I wanted to throw a piece of pie at him.

"No...can we expect a wedding anytime soon?"

"Will you two stop," my mom rolls her eyes.

"Like little children," King adds in.

I laugh and shake my head. "Damn I'm full."

"Yeah I wonder why," Drake mumbles under his breathe.

I slap him under the table. "I'll be back," I go upstairs and grab a box.

"Guys," I come down the stairs. "I've been meaning to share this with you."

I open the box and give it to my mom. "Oh my God."

"Six weeks," I smile.

"I knew it," my brother yelled.

"Fuck off," I hit him.

"Hey," King tells. "Don't say bad word mommy."

"Sorry baby," I pat his head. "You're gonna be a big brother soon."

Everyone was busy overreacting about the news.

"We did good I think," Drake laughs.

"Yeah we did," I kiss him. "Happy Thanksgiving."

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

Just a cute little imagine. I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving. Can't wait to update for y'all

Vote, share, comment ❤️