Single Mother Part 2

Drake's POV

"YAY THANK YOU DADDY," Maya screamed from the top of her.

"You're welcome babygirl," I kiss her forehead and she runs to YN

"See Daddy is taking us to Disney Land," she waves tickets in front of her face.

She looks at me confused. "Disney?" She mouths to me.

I shrug and smile.

Yn and I have been dating for a year and a half and what can I say? It's been nothing but magical.

"Hey Maya can you go up to your room, I wanna talk to daddy," I hear her tell Maya.

Seconds later, Yn is walking my way.

"What's up baby?" She sits next to me and I feel her every curve next to my body.

"Baby Disney is really expensive, you don't have to—," I cut her off with a deep kiss.

Yn always worried about me spending money on Maya. I didn't mind though because I wanted to.

She might not be my biological daughter but, we're a family now and we are going to function like one.

"Hey don't worry about that," I look at her.

"I know I just don't—," I stop her.

"I know. I know but I'm telling you. Don't. Worry. About. It," I kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Three Days Later

Yn POV

"Mommy why is Mickey Mouse so big. He's really small on tv," Maya whines.

We were in Disney World and Maya was eating up every second of it. Drake brought along his mother so that she could watch Maya when we wanted alone time. 

"Daddy can we go on that ride?" Maya asked him.

"I'll be right back," he winks at me.

I hated roller coasters so I let him take care of that.

"You've really changed my sons life you know," his mother told me.

"Oh no he changed mine," I laughed.

I was scared to meet his mother at first. Letting your son get with a woman who already has a kid?

Yeah not every mother's dream. But his mother understood what I went through and she's always been so supported.

"So...when do you think you'll be ready for another kid?" His mother winks at me.

I feel my face get red hot. "another kid?"

"Yeah I mean things  have been getting pretty serious between you too. It's only a matter of time," she winks.

I feel myself getting red but, before I could even respond Drake was coming back with Maya.

"Mommy it was so fun in there," she smiles.

"I'm glad you had fun," I cheesed.

"Grandma look," Maya ran to show Drake's mom something.

"Hey you alright?" Drake noticed my flushed face.

"Oh y-yeah," I smiled. "I wanna take you somewhere tonight. Maya will be with mom," he lifts an eyebrow.

"Alright," I kiss him.

We go back to the hotel room to get ready.

"Hey I got you this dress. I think you'd look good in it," he gives it to me.