No Guidance Part Two

Yn POV

I was about to call an Uber but my phone died.

"My place ain't even that far," I tell myself. I start to walk. Maybe my dumbass should've at least gotten a ride from one of the two.

It was kinda weird to have my best friend and Drake fighting over me. I'm not good enough anyways they have their groupies and shit.

I keep walking until a car pulls up next to me.

"Aye babygirl come on," I hear Chris' voice. I look over and roll my eyes.

"Look we sorry. But you know it's dangerous for you to be walking like that," I hear Drake in his car behind Chris.

Drake pulls over and gets out of his car. He starts walking over to me.

"What are you—," he grabs me bridal style and carries me to his car.

"I got her," he tells Chris. Chris sighs. "Can we please talk tomorrow," he asks me.

I look at him and nod. Drake puts me in his car.

"Where you live," he asks me. I give him my address and he drives me over.

"Look all that shit that went down in the studio, we are both sorry," he tells me. He keeps looking at me waiting for me to respond.

"It's coo," I tell him. He looks over and laughs.

"That's it," He says. I nod.

He pulls into a Popeyes. "You hungry," he asks. I roll my eyes.

"I'm not hungry," I cross my arms. He can see right through me though. My stomach growls.

"Let's go," I mummble and he laughs at me.

We go inside and order. Of course he wants us to sit at a table.

"Talk to me," he looks at me.

"You're only doing this so I'll talk to you and warm up to you and then you can go fuck me somewhere and throw me back to Chris," I spat. I knew how these niggas played and I wasn't about to allow myself to get played by one.

He smiles at me. "That's how you feel," he looks at me. "I don't treat women like that."

Yeah you sure don't. I poke at my shrimp a little.

"You afraid to war in front of me," he asks. He didn't give a fuck he was shoving shit in his mouth.

I pick up a shrimp and eat one. "No."

"Do you like Chris," he asks me flat out. I look at him weird.

"No...do you think that?" I asked him.

"He likes you."

"He only likes me because you took interest and he's afraid to loose me," I whisper. I wanted to cry at that point. Did he even care about me? Was I just a babysitter for him and the only female who would pity him.

"What about me?" Drake asks him. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Do you just want to fuck is that all because—," He cuts me off.

"You know girls pay me to fuck them," he laughs.

"If I want sex I can get it. I cant get someone like you though," he tells me.

I nod and finish my food. "Can we go," I ask him.

"Yeah lets go," he tells me. The drive was silent until my phone rang.

"Yn please come over. I miss you," I hear Chris on the other side of the phone.

"Chris this isn't a good time it's late I—," He cuts me off.

"I love you. It took me a while to realize it but I do," he tells me. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Chris please don't," I beg him. I didn't want this. I wanted our friendship and I knew he wouldn't be happy if I didn't like him back.

"You can't tell me you're choosing some lame ass nigga you don't know," Chris says. Drake laughs.

"Boy I'm the reason people will even give your album Indigo attention," he laughs.

"Chris I'm sorry," I say hanging up. I feel like crying. I didn't know what was going to become of Chris and I'd Friendship.

"Hey it's okay mami ," Drake comforts me. He pulls up to wear I live. I start getting out of the car

"Will I see you again," he asks. I nod at him. Before I walk away he grabs me.

"Hey please think about what I said," he smiles.

I think about what just happened and walk to my apartment. I'm going to have to give both of them an answer sooner or later.

Part Three Coming Tomorrow!!!

Have y'all listened to Chris New Album?