The Bet 2

Yn POV

Adjusting to a new school is rough. I wasn't willing to make new friends or fuck with anybody.

But here I am six months later with a boyfriend.

Yeah Drake and I got together. He was persistent and we became friends quickly. I found myself trusting him for some reason. I wasn't sure why though.

After a while, he started flirting with me and I was a bit thrown off. But he told me he really liked me and I guess I gave him a chance.

Now we've been dating for three months and I can't say this was a terrible mistake.

Now I was watching him at his basketball game. Three season athlete shit I guess.

I was watching the game when one of his friends comes and sits next to me.

"What's up mama," he greets me.

"Oh hey." I told him I would try and be nice to his friends but it was hard. But I didn't have an issue with this one for some reason. "Santos right?"

"The one and only," he winks. "You hungry?"

He brings me a popcorn and pretzel.

"Thank you," I smile. Santos treated me normally and it was nice.

He was funny and kind and he understood my sarcasm very well.

He was the only one of Drake's friends I was chill with.

"You know I've been meaning to ask you something," he tells me.

"The game is almost over. You can tell me then."

He nods and he's very quiet for the rest of the game.

We get into overtime and I ask him what's wrong.

"You good?"

"I need to tell you something," he looks at me.

"Alright."

He licks his lips and I feel him getting closer to me. "I really like you Yn."

"You know your homie is my ...boyfriend?"

"Yeah but hear me out."

I shake my head, not wanting to hear anything more. I get up and leave but he tries to grab me by the hips.

"Stop," I move his hand and walk down the bleachers.

He follows me. "Baby please—," I cut him off.

"Don't call me that nigg—," before I can finish, he grabs my face and kisses me and I pull away fast as hell.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK SANTOS," I look and see Drake sweaty and mad as hell. He drops the ball then and there and charges in our direction.

The buzzer goes off and our team loses. Before Drake could do any damage, the coach tells them to go outside.

"YOU THREE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS OUTSIDE NOW."

I rush out the gym, with Drake and Santos behind me.

"Santos what the fuck are you doing huh," he shoves him. But Santos smiles.

"You think it's fucking funny to kiss my girl," he starts getting closer.

"Oh your girl? You mean your bet."

I look at them confused as hell and then Drake's face changes up.

"Oh you're scared now," Santos smirks. "Yeah you always get the girls. But that ends here cause you're full of shit."