The Bet

Yn POV

I walked into the school building. Everyone kept staring at me and that shit was annoying as hell.

"Fuck you lookin at bitch?" I tell one girl. She jerks immediately and walks away.

I was joining a new school. I wasn't excited I just wanted to graduate so I could move back to Miami with my sister.

I hated it in Los Angeles.

I was trying to find the main office when I could hear some guys whispering amongst themselves.

I look over at them and one of them whispers.

"Damn she bad...and mad as hell."

I was used to hearing that. Especially the mad as hell part.

But resting bitch face has its perks. People leave me the fuck alone (:

I ignore their rat asses and go to the principal's office.

"Hello you must be Yn."

"Yes that's me," I throw on the fakest smile and my most professional voice.

"So here's your schedule and I'll have your guide show you around. He should be here any minute."

As soon as she says that, I hear the door swing open.

"Sorry I'm late Ms. Maybach," a deep voice says.

I turn around a see a big, buff, light skin guy looking at me.

He licked his lips and approached us.

"This is Aubrey Graham Ms. Yln," the principal points out.

"You can call me Drake though," he smiles.

I give him a small smile and nod.

"He will show you around, is that okay?"

I nod and she smiles and leaves to do whatever it is principals do....so now her job basically.

We leave her office. "So here is the—," I cut it short.

"Nah I'm good," I save him the hassle.

He looks at me and smirks. "Well we have first period together and you're going the wrong way."

I look at him. "Fine you can show me there but I'll be fine after that."

"Damn okay."

I follow him to his first class. "You can sit next to m—," I walk past him and sit all the way in the back left.

I came here to get a diploma and go. Not make new friends.

I sit through AP Statistics and feel myself falling asleep.

I worked a lot so I never slept and I was smart but I never really had time to do homework. My life was stressful as hell but I just stay grindin it out.

Class ended and I found my way to my next class...and light skin dude was there again, this time with the boys from earlier. I'm assuming they're his friends.

I wanted to die.

The class went by fairly fast. But I still couldn't bear even being in the classroom.

At the end, I hear someone scream something.

"NEW GIRL," I turn around and see the boys looking at me.

"Come here quick," one boy says.

I walk over there trying to see what the hell they could want.

"What's your name?"

"Yn...," I mumble.

"Damn you're bad as fuck shorty," one boy says straight up to me.

His friends start laughing and dapping him up like he did something.

I turn around and leave.

"Where you going?"

I leave and go to my next class before they can irritate my soul anymore.

Drake POV

"She's so bad," Chris licks his lips. They were being thirsty per usual.

"I bet she good in bed though," Santos pretends to moan and the boys laugh.

"Y'all need to chill," I chuckle. "Football season is in session let's be serious."

"You just mad cause you want her," Santos nudges me.

"Nah she's rude as hell."

Terrence chuckles. "Ah so a challenge. When did Ol Drizzy boy say no to a challenge?"

I roll my eyes. I knew what they were gonna try to do but I wasn't having it.

"Let's have a bet," Santos says. "You get her to date you. We each will give you $50."

"Can y'all get the fuck out with that shit. I'm not doing that."

"Lil light skin boy dick gone limp and shit. I'll tear that lil ass up myself," Santos says.

"Bro shut the fuck up I accept," I was getting annoyed by their comments. These niggas are so annoying.

"Let's go to lunch big boy," Chris laughs.

We make it to lunch and I see Yn sitting alone. I wasn't even trying to be thirsty, I just wanted her to have some company.

"Hey wassup," I sit with her.

She looks up, sees the boys looking at her from afar and then looks down.

"What."

"No I just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us. Or I can sit with y—," she cut me off.

"No."

I sigh. "I know everyone here is fucking stupid but I'm only a little stupid. I promise."

She gives me a half smile. "I guess I can fuck with a lil bit of stupid."

I smile and get comfortable. I look over and Terrence is giving me a thumbs up.

I regretted accepting the dare because I actually wanted to get to know her. She's gorgeous but she was so mysterious. I wanted to know more about her.

"So why'd you move over here?"

She shrugs. "My dad said it'll be better for me than Compton."

I see why she hates it here. "You moves from Compton."

"Yeah my mom made me come live with my dad."

I nod. "Damn I'm sorry you're stuck with me."

"Yeah so am I."

I look at her confused at first and then she actually laughs. "You're alright waves."

"Waves? Why you like em?"

She rolls her eyes. "Don't get cocky."

"My name is Drake if you'd like to know."

She looks at me and then the bell rings. "I should go to my next class."

"Wait," I pull her aside to me and we got close for a second. "Sorry I just wanted to see your schedule."

I saw that we had all the same classes.

"I can walk you to your next class," I told her.

She shrugs. "Yeah I guess."

I was really starting to like her.

On the way there, Terrence daps me up.

"Nice work," he winks at me and walks away.

Yn gives me a weird look. "Huh?"

"Nun," I try to brush it off.

Fuck you Terrence.

Where to do we think this relationship is going to go?
Share
Vote
And Comment♥️