Virgin 2 (Rated R)

Yn POV

I was chilling at Drake's apartment with him. It had been about two years that I been with him now and I was very ready. I just didn't know how to bring it up.

It's kinda awkward to just be like "hey I'm ready to have sex with you" you know.

He walked into the living room with a bottle of water for me.

"Thanks," I smile. He lifts my feet up and sits where they were, putting my feet back down on my lap.

"What are we watching?"

I scroll through movies and I find one called "The perfect guy" with Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy.

Michael Ealy😩

"Let's watch this?"

He nods and we start to watch. I wasn't really paying attention much and I think Drake knew that.

"Hey are you ok—," he's interrupted by the sex scene that shows up on the tv. Then we kind of look at each other awkwardly.

Yes I'm still awkward as hell, I'm sorry.

"I'm ready," I blurt out. He looks at me confused and then pauses the movie. "Ready for what? You wanna leave already?"

"No no to have sex with you," I mumble under my breathe. He gives me a surprised look.

"Ohh babe," he chuckles. "I uh...you sure?"

I nod. "Yeah I'm sure. Sorry I was awkward about it but I—," he cuts me off with a kiss. I instantly felt myself in her closer to him. Pretty soon he was on top on me on the couch,  vigorously making out with me.

We had done this plenty of times but this time we wouldn't stop I guess. He breaks away from the kiss and peels back his shirt.

"Is this okay?"

I nod. "It's more than okay," I kiss him again. I feel his hands reach up from under my thighs and lift me up.

"Couch doesn't have much room," he winks. He brings me to his room. His room for some reason fit the mood. I take off my shirt as well and I'm left in my bra.

"Do you want me to take everything off or?" I was waiting for his response but he was just looking at me. Looking everywhere and now I felt embarrassed.

"I— sorry no you're just so gorgeous Yn," he coughs. He comes back to me and kisses me again. I feel his hands snake around my waist and unclip my bra.

I didn't realize he had unclipped it until he pulls away from the kiss. He pulls away and attacks my neck, sliding my bra off. The way he was going at it, I knew he definitely left hickey's there.

Nonetheless, he pulled away and looked at me. "Is this okay?" I nod and he pushes me slowly down onto his bed. I feel my pants slip off and I have nothing but panties on.

"So beautiful," he comes up and kisses me again. I felt his hands touch my stomach and slowly slide down into my panties.

I think he could tell I was freaking out. "Hey relax. It'll feel better."

His fingers slowly rubbed my clit and I could feel myself moan into the kiss.

After a few minutes, he pulls away and goes down and pulls off my panties. He slowly spreads my legs open and I feel the urge to close them again.

Before I can say anything, I feel his tongue dance on my clit. "Uh," I accidentally let out a moan.

I can feel him smirk, throwing my legs over his shoulders. He sucks on my clit, drawing letters and shit. I could feel my legs shaking.

I don't know if I can take it. "Drake I think I'm gonna—," he pulls away before I can finish.

"Not yet beautiful," he comes up and kisses me. The kiss distracts me until I can hear his pants falling. When I look down I feel like I might pass out.

I don't think that's gonna fit.

"Don't worry you'll be okay," he winks. Can't believe I said that out loud.

He lies me down and positions himself. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nod and he slowly pushes himself inside. It wasn't hurting yet...it just felt weird. He kept going and I felt him all the way inside me.

"You okay?" He groans. I could tell he was holding himself back. He hasn't had sex in over two years so.

"Yeah you can move," I tell him. He slowly pushes in and out and I can feel my hips moving with his.

It felt amazing to say the least. I feel my back arching and lifting from the bed, my mind was in another dimension.

"Shit babygirl," he moans into my ear. Pure pleasure.

"I—," I couldn't even make full sentences. "Drake!"

He started going faster and my hips were in sync with his. "Oh fuck," he scrunches his face up.

It was kinda funny. "I'm cumming," he hisses. Lucky for him I was just as close. But I wasn't prepared for how overwhelmed I would feel.

"Oh shit," I scream. He slams into me one more time before we both finish.

"Well I didn't die," I chuckle. He looks at me and laughs. "I would never kill you," he winks.

"I love you," I kiss his sweaty forehead.

"I love you more," he smiles. I get up and take the sheets with me. I was still shy about being naked in front of him.

"Aye where you going?"

"To take a shower," I run to the bathroom.

"With the sheets?"

"THEY NEED TO BE WASHED," I yell back.

I can hear him laughing. "Don't worry I gotchu next time."

Mhmm next time.

Thank you for Reading
Vote, comment and share ❤️