Horny

My POV

Drake and I were watching a movie at home. But I couldn't focus because I was kinda horny.

I had been in the mood all day. But I didn't tell Drake so I just kept it to myself.

I guess he was talking to me but I wasn't listening.

"Babe?"

I zone back in. "Hmmm?"

He studies my face. "Baby are you okay?" He licks his lips.

Oh shit.

I nod my head and cross my legs. I could already feel myself getting wetter. I usually wasn't like this but Drake and I hadn't had sex in a while and I wanted him really badly.

Drake wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I feel myself moan into the kiss on accident.

"Are you sure you're okay babe?" He looks at me up and down.

I turn red and nod. "Yeah I just...really tired is all," I fake smile.

He nods and rests his hands on my thigh.

Fuck.

I try to brush off whatever I'm feeling but his breathe is sending tingles down my neck and I wanted his hands to move somewhere else.

I kept moving in his lap as a result and he shut the tv off.

"Hey," I protested.

"What's up with you," he laughs. "Very fidgety today, eh?"

I felt my skin get hot and I tried to play it off.

"Yeah I don't know why I'm so fidgety today," I bite my lip .

He lifts and eyebrow and smirks. "Oh so you're fine?"

"Mhmmm."

He nods and stands up. "Is it just me or it's pretty fucking hot," he lifts his shirt off.

"I— what are you doing," I feel myself sweat.

"It's hot," he smirked.

This nigga—

He sat back down and pulled me even closer to his bare chest.

After five minutes pass by, I start thinking about going upstairs to get off because this was getting to much.

Drake leans into my ears. "If you're horny, just tell me what you want."

Now Drake knee damn well how shy I could be when it came to these things. Some girls were very capable of being very dominate with what they wanted in their sex life and that was never me.

Truth be told, I had a lot of kinks I always wanted to try out but I was scared to tell Drake.

"Everything is fine," I keep my composure.

"Yeah like you," he bites his lips.

Now he was teasing me on purpose.

"Drake please," I start giving in.

"Please what?" He laughs. "If you're feeling some type of way why don't you just tell me then."

"Cause I'm embarrassed," I blush.

"Baby you have nothing to be embarrassed about," he kisses me. "I know we ain't fuck in a minute."

"Boy," I laugh at him and he laughs with me.

"Plus You was looking hella good in these shorts," he slaps my booty.

"Owww."

"I was just waiting to see if you'd do something about it," he winked.

"Do I seem like I'd do something about it," I turn and straddle him.

"Ion know but I wouldn't mind if you did," he smirks back.

I pull of my shirt, feeling a little bit more bold for some reason.

"I guess I might have to do something about it now since you tried to play with my hormones like that," I bit my lip, grinding on him.

I feel his hands go to my booty and lift me up. "Oh you wanna get freaky freaky huh? Yeah let's go to the bedroom right mf now," he runs with me up the stairs.

Let's just say I won't be sexually frustrated for a long time.

Lmfaoo sorry this was short guys💕 I'll give you guys a longer one next time. Go check out my stories Mr. Graham and Circular.