Money In the Grave

Yn POV

"Alright I'll see you at 6," I get off the phone with my boss. I'm a stripper down in Atlanta. Y'all know how it be.

I'm 21 years old and I've been stripping since I was 19. I go to Spelman college (Hurd it). I was doing good but I need that fast money you feel.

I got ready for tonight

"Anaya I'll be home late don't wait up," I tell my roommate

"Anaya I'll be home late don't wait up," I tell my roommate. She nods

"Make that coin sis," she encourages me. I laugh and get into my car

Megatron By Nicki Minaj starts playing and I start feeling.

"BRATATATA," I shout.

I get to the club and bring my bag inside.

"Aye there she is," I hear Quavious say. He was my manager.

"Ready to make money. The Atlanta Clubs are crazy on a weekend babygirl Drake is rumored to pop up with his fellas," he whisperers. I got tense.

Now I was nervous because I had to be on my best behavior today. I needed to make bucks. I nod and leave.

I go to the locker room to get ready

"Aye she got her money maker on," I hear one of my friends shout

"Aye she got her money maker on," I hear one of my friends shout. She came in with a bag

"Girl it's crazy out there. There's so much money I should be buying a Benz tomorrow," she cheeses. I laugh at her.

I get my outfit together. "Do I look okay," I ask her. "Girl you gonna get dollars and dick tonight," she laughs. She smacks my ass and walks to another part of the club.

I hear Pop That by French Montana on the speakers. "Bitch let me go out now," I tell myself.

I walk out to the dance floor and I see some girls already popping shit like it's nothing. As I'm walking to the pole, I already feel money on my ass and niggas going buck wild.

"Girl you betta," I hear my friend Leilani scream. She starts twerking so I join her.

We doing our thang and making money until I make eye contact with the one and only Drake himself.