Mia (Rated R)

Drake POV

I had just finished recording the MIA music Video with Bad Bunny.

My girlfriend was in the music video as well. With her fine ass.

"Where's Yn," I mumble to myself. I decide I'll find Bad Bunny to let him know I'm leaving anyways.

When I find him, I see him flirting with Yn.

Yn POV

After the shoot was done, I was getting ready to leave and find Drake.

As I'm getting my stuff, Bad Bunny approaches me?

"Te ves muy bella hoy cariño," he whispers to me. I try to bring out my high school and college level of Spanish out. I'm about to be like Lala Milan in this bitch.

I blush a little. "Gracias."

He smirks at me.

"Qué puedo hacer para salir de la zona de amigo?" He grabs my hands. I try to muster a response.

"Erm—Lo siento, pero tengo novio," I tell him.

"Come on baby," he tells me in English. As he says that I see my furious boyfriend approach us.

"Hey guys what's going on," he asks lifting an eyebrow. He snakes his hands around my waist and Bad Bunny gets the message.

"Dile que tú eres mía, mía," Drake tells me.

"Ohhh Lo siento," he apologizes. After that they talk about something and he leaves.

"It's like you ain't listen to the song," Drake laughs as we go to the car.

Dile que tú eres mía, mía
Tú sabe' que eres mía, mía
Tú misma lo decías
Cuando yo te lo hacía

Oh damn I'm stupid.

"I'll show you you're mind when we get home," he smirks.

We make our way to the car. We say by to the crew and make our way onto the highway

"You think I can control myself while you're in that damn dresss," he licks his lips.

I blush looking down at my dress

I couldn't wait to take it off for many reasons

I couldn't wait to take it off for many reasons. I could barely breathe and the lace was a lot for me.

"Looking like a sexy ass chocolate blueberry," he mumbles. He grabs my thighs which does something to me.

"Why don't I just fuck you in this car," he whispers to me.

"Pay attention to the road," I mumble while trying not to show that I'm turned on.

He looks at me up and down. "Nah I'm paying attention to what's mine," he says. I feel his hand go higher up my thigh and I moan accidentally.

"Yeah that's how you feel," he says. He makes his way to my panties.