The Bet 3

Yn POV

We had a couple days until graduation. After talking to my dad, He said I could either move to Miami with my older sister or Compton back with my mom. He felt it would be best I graduate here though. I guess I understood.

Everyone was talking about college and shit. I, however did not give a fuck about that shit. College? With what money nigga?

I didn't wanna think about my future due to the fact that I barely had one in comparison to my classmates. People were going to big universities, playing sports, writing books, starting businesses.

I didn't have shit but $10 to my name.

"Yo what's up Yn," Santos said to me. I ignored him and kept walking. He thought we were cool after all that shit happened?

Nah bro fuck you.

I went to my locker, only to find a sad light skin nigga next to me.

"Yn—," I slam my locker shut and walk away. Drake had been trying to talk to me since that basketball game.

How he's sorry and shit, nigga I don't give a fuck.

I just needed to get through this week to be done with this place. Done with him. Done with Los Angeles.

Drake POV

I was watching Yn walk away. I had tried really hard and nothing was working. I wasn't sure what to do anymore.

She was all I wanted.

I knew I fucked up. I should have told her. Fuck it, I should have never agreed to begin with.

But I had a plan. It was gonna work. I could feel it in my gut. Or I would feel it in my balls because there's a chance she'll kick me there.

I was going to UCLA. I had been committed and I was hella excited to go. I didn't really hear anything about where Yn would go. She was smart whether she realized it or not so I'm sure she'd get in somewhere good.

I was at my locker and Chris came up to me.

"What's good man."

"Just hangin in till graduation," I tell him. Chris was the only I continued to talk to after what had happened.

Chris told me Terrence felt bad about it. I didn't give a fuck...see what he costed me.

As for Santos? If I see him it's on sight. They must've changed his schedule so he doesn't have any of my classes or lunches cause I haven't seen him in a minute.

Better yet, he dropped out.

The bell rang and I went to class. I still saw Yn everywhere. I knew she hated me but I wanted to change that.

Hopefully.

Yn POV

It was graduation day today. I was so excited to leave this place.

I found a cute yellow dress with some strapped heels. I was looking cute in all honesty.

I had my cap on my head and I was excited. People think graduating high school isn't a big deal. But it is for a lot of us still.

There are people who barely made it to middle school that I know.

We all sit down and the Valedictorian goes to give their speech.

"Can we please welcome Drake Graham," the principal says.

Damn, I didn't know he was Valedictorian.