Drake's Baby

Hey y'all,

I got the votes for the cover and the second cover one. That's the cover I was originally using anyways so this is easy for me lol. If you preferred the first one (with them smoking) I can send it to you to look at cause it's a pretty aesthetic lol and I'll probably use it as an image in one chapter too!!!!

Thank you to all of you who reached out to me to talk, it was really nice talking to a lot of y'all and getting to know y'all. I'm glad to know y'all like what I write. I have some really nice readers and supporters here (:

I'll be releasing a new chapter of Mr. Graham tomorrow EXACTLY at 1 pm as well as a new imagine.

But I want to discuss what y'all thoughts are on Drake posting a picture of his baby. Now originally, a lot of people were saying the baby does not look like either of the parents.

This is correct.

HOWEVER,
Y'all need to remind yourself and people who may be making comments that Drake's baby mama is a white woman and Drake is biracial (barely given his dad isn't even a full 100% black) so the baby is obviously going to be white.

If you're a big Drake fan, you also know Drake's mom has blonde hair and blue eyes. So the baby probably inherited a lot of Drake's mothers DNA.

We also do not know what his baby momma looked like before. Maybe she dyed her hair? Maybe her parents are blonde with blue eyes

I'm just sick of people being surprised with the way genetics work. Like when Beyoncé and Jay-Z had blue ivy, people were mad because blue ivy didn't look like your stereotypical mixed baby...when both of her parents are black? Now y'all mad Drake baby don't look black when one of his parents is white and the other is biracial.

Make it make sense?

Black genes aren't always going to be dominant. Especially when a lot of black people already have mixes of white, asian and Native American in their DNA from slavery.

I know plenty of babies who look like neither of their parents. My best friend is biracial and she's darker than me. Genetics isn't gonna make every child just look the way you think a black person should look, or how you think a mixed child should look or how a white child should look.

That's why this whole fetishism with babies gotta stop. A baby gonna look how it gon look and poop in its diaper and cry like all the rest of them.

Plus. I don't think Drake would be dumb enough to not get a DNA test but he's also emotional as fuck😭 so hey.

Let me know what your thoughts are. I think Adonis is a cute name for his baby and I think he's gonna grow and be very successful. He's very cute 😢❤️

I just wish grown ass adults would stop talking shit about a baby. Y'all did it to blue ivy, they did it to Chris Brown kid, they keep doing it and it's sad as hell.

I'll see y'all with new content tomorrow (;

Vote, share and comment
What are your thoughts?
How is Quarantine going?
Read any new books?