Nonstop (Rated R)

Yn POV

I was a senior in college

I was a senior in college. I was going to become a physician. I had been working my ass off. I never took time to just enjoy myself though. I hadn't had a boyfriend since 8th grade. But I wasn't trying to get myself involved with these lame ass niggas

I was walking down to the store to get a box of chips. When I got inside the seven eleven I saw some light skin dude. He had a beard. He was kinda fine. He was there with some guy.

"Aye she bad," his friend said when I walked by. I rolled my eyes and got my hot cheetos and barbecue lays chips. Yes I am a physician that don't mean I gotta eat well though. Mind ya business.

I pay for my stuff and leave. As I walk, I feel a car pull up next to me.

"Aye you want a ride," the voice said. It was the guy from inside the store.

"No I'm good," I told him. He drove a nice car by the looks of it. How he affording that at this age.

He smirked. "Your eyes are filled with curiosity. Come on let me give you a ride," he says. I give up and get in.

I look around his car. He has bands on bands everywhere.

"Shit don't ever stop," he smiles at me

"Shit don't ever stop," he smiles at me. "What you do mama," he asks me. He puts his hands on my thighs. I wanted to move but shit, it felt nice.

"I'm graduating from college," I States proudly. I was the first person in my family to go to college. My mom was from Trinidad and my dad was Ghanaian. Neither of them had any college and my dad didn't finish high school because he was already involved in gangs by 10th grade. My mom got pregnant her senior year. I really wanted to make them proud though.

"Shawty got brains," he smiled. "Good I'm proud of you. Get your coins ya dig," he smiles. He had a beautiful smile. He had grillz and them bitches looked expensive

 He had grillz and them bitches looked expensive