Dilf (Rated R)

Yn POV

"Hey babe," I kiss Chris when I walk in. Chris and I had been dating for a while now and I was always over his house but his parents weren't home.

He wanted me to meet his dad today.

"Hey cutie," he kisses me back. "Come this way."

I follow him to the living room where I see a thick bearded light skin man sitting on the couch with a Colona beer in his hand.

He gives me a confused look and then looks at Chris. I thought he knew I was coming.

"Dad this is Yn," he smiles nervously. His dad stands up. I can see the outline of his abs—

Yn what the fuck. Stop it.

"It's nice to meet you uh...Yn?" He says.

I couldn't tell if he didn't like me because he was acting very confused. He shook my hand and I shook his. We made eye contact and I could see where Chris got his good looks from.

I bet the mom was pretty as hell too.

"I'm gonna go pick up pizzas real quick. Dad just keep her company for a bit," Chris says.

He nods and Chris leaves...leaving me there with his dad alone.

"Sorry I was confused earlier...I knew Chris wanted me to meet a girl but he mentioned a different name."

Different name?

"Oh really? I mean some ppl call me ynn."

(Btw ynn is your nickname)

"Didn't hear that either. He mentioned the name Tabatha."

Tabatha.

My blood instantly boiled cause I knew who that was.

He's Chris' ex girlfriend. Why would her name be mentioned. Maybe it was a while ago.

Old people forget things all the time.

"Oh they broke up a while ago," I try to make convo.

"He mentioned her two days ago. That she was over and he was gonna have me meet her."

I didn't know what to say at that point. I just kinda felt stupid as fuck.

"Oh." I stood there awkwardly.

He sighs and gives me a sympathetic smile. "Sit."

I sit on the couch far away from him. "Why you all the way over there."

I scoot a bit closer to him. "You know Chris...I could've done a better job raising him. I didn't mean for you to find out that way I was just genuinely confused."

"It's okay," I shrug. "It happens."

"It shouldn't though. He knows better especially after what his mother—," he stopped himself.

"What did his mother do?"

He was hesitant but told me. "She cheated on me with my best friend and they moved out to Georgia and bought a big home."

I looked with wide eyes. I knew they were divorced but damn.

"I'm sorry that happened."

"It's okay. I'm sorry you're finding out about my son."

I shrug. "It's alright."

"It's not I'm gon whoop that ass when he get home. You don't treat a girl like that."

"It is what it is."

He shrugs and finished his beer. "I think he's just trying to fill some void. It's not an excuse but it's probably what he doing. I'll talk to him for you."

"You don't have to," I stand up. "I should probably go home."

"Alright I'll lead you out," he stands up and shows me where the door is.

"Thank you so much Mr. Graham," I shake his hand.

"Aubrey," he pulls me into a side hug. We make eye contact and next thing you know his lips are on mine.

And I kiss him back. He pulls me back into the house.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have—," I cut him off and kiss him again.

Chris shouldn't have cheated?

He grabs me and brings me up the stairs. He was so fine and so strong. Plus he was still pretty young.

Chris was 24 and his parents had him when they were sixteen so Mr. Graham was only forty.

And he looked young as hell too.

"Damn Love you gotta relax," he chuckles at my eagerness.

"Well your son might come home any minute."

"Hold on," we stop what we doing and he licks his phone up.

"Chris can you buy me those churros from that place?"

I can overhear the convo. "Dad that's so far."

"I want Yn to try em."

He sighs. "Okay it'll take me a bit."

"Take your time." He hands up and brings his attention to me. "Let's finish where we started."

He kisses me, his hands reaching under my shirt.

"fuck," he pulls my shirt and bra off and gets straight to work.

He starts circling his tongue around my nipples until he goes in and sucks on them. "Mmm oh shit," I mumble under my breathe. He was playing with my other one in his other hand. He unlatched his mouth and comes up and kisses me.

"So sexy," he pulls my pants down underneath me, alongside my panties.

"Come here," he smirks and pulls me towards his face. "Imma show you how a real man treats a girl. Chris a lil boy."

Before he can say anything, he starts sucking on my clit and I feel myself fall into heaven. He slide two fingers in there and they started curling at my g-spot and I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Mmmffffuck I'm gonna—," he pulls away before I can release.

"Don't worry, daddy is gonna make sure you cum," he undo's his pants and slides them down. He was packing to say the least and I didn't know if it would fit.

"Just relax for me," he starts to climb on top of me. He lines himself up at my entrance. "Let me ask you again, are you sure?"

I nod and he slowly pushes in. "Shit," he groans loudly. He was huge I felt everything stretching to accommodate his size. But it felt so good.

"Please," I whimper. He kisses me and starts moving in and out of me at a slow pace. Then he starts going deeper.

"Yeah you like that?" He starts pounding into me, I can feel my legs shaking tremendously.

"I'm so c-close," I feel myself scream. He goes faster and starts groaning loudly.

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum," he hisses. I feel myself release all over him and he pulls out.

"Oh my God," I breathe out. He looks at me with a smirk. "Hopefully I didn't wear you out."

I can't believe I just did that.

I find my clothes all over his room and put them back on.

"Leaving so soon?"

I nod. "Yeah maybe it's best if I go."

He nods in understanding and shows me on my way out. "I wanna see you again."

"How would we do that?"

"Keep dating Chris."

He's not wrong. "I guess you're not wrong," I come back inside and we talk for a bit until Chris comes back.

"Damn I'm sorry I left you with my old man for so long. Hopefully he didn't bore you."

"No not at all," I smile.

Not at all (;

Is Drake a Dilf?
Thank you for Reading
Comment, vote, and share ❤️