Look Alive (part 3)

Yn

After me and Drake had sex, I've been avoiding him. I wasn't sure if he was going to ask me out or something.

We had finished recording the music video, and we were having a Congratulations Party for BlocBoy.

What I wore

At the party

At the party

Drake POV

I been looking everywhere for Yn, I've been wanting to talk to her. Since we had sex i couldn't get her off my mind. I never wanted someone so bad in my life she was perfect. Her figure kept playing in my mind. Her curves in my hands. Everything about her was all i wanted and i wanted to make her mind.

"Yo shiggy," i saying giving him a handshake.

"Wassup my boy," he said, clearly drunk off his mind.

"You seen Yn," i asked.

"Oh that sexy as-," He starts, but i glare at him.

"Yeah she was just talking to killumantii over there," He says, pointing in her direction.

I see a short petit girl with long blonde hair talking to Yn.

"Thanks man," i mumble heading their way.

Yn pov

"Girl don't even sweat it," i say talking to killumantii. We had just remixed her new song "Red down" and we was talking about music video opportunities.

"Girl for real you can dance though we gotta get this video going," she says.

As we conversate , i feel a muscular presence behind me and Killumantii face drops.

"Hey ladies," Drake says flashing his award winning smile.

"By the way killumanti, right? Your songs go hard. Undercover pressure? that's some real shit right there keep up the work," He says winking at her.

I could feel her fangirling over him.

"Thank you so much sir. I have so much respect for you," she says to him.

She looks at the two of us and then gets a hint.

"Imma go talk to lil yatchy I'll see y'all around," she says running to her boyfriend to fangirl.

"Hey," Drake says, biting his lip at me.

"Hey," I mumble looking at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Look about last time I-," i start to explain and he cuts me off with a kiss.

My face burns red when he pulls away

"I want you to be mine Yn," He says looking deep in my eye.

"You're so damn sexy," He says kissing my neck, making me feel caliente.

"D-drake," i stutter.

"Look you're extremely talented babygirl. You can dance like Ciara and my God in bed you-," i cut him off, rolling my eyes.

"I don't know if us together is a good idea right now," i say.

"I know i hurt you when i left and I'm sorry for that, really," He says with sincerity in his eyes.

My head starts to spin not knowing what to do.

"How Aubrey. I just that girl who grew up with you in the 6," i say looking down.

After he left, i felt that he wanted nothing to do with us because we were dirty pigs who couldn't possibly live up to the lifestyle he wanted.

"Hey baby look at me," He says, taking his finger and lifting my chin.

"Don't think like that babygirl i want you. You have no idea I've always wanted you. You've been there for me since day one and you're not just some fuck and duck to me," He says grabbing my hands.

I think about it for a while.

"Alright we can try and wo-," He starts kissing me before i can finish my sentence.

"You mean so much to me," He says kissing me between every word.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah I'm aware," i say smiling.

He grabs my waist and takes me to the dance floor. "I believe we have a party to enjoy love," He says as i start to grind up on him

-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry this took so long to give to you guys I've just been so busy and stressed out. I also need some advice.

So if there's a boy who's interested in you right, and very persistent and you think you like him but you have extreme trust issues. Like what the hell do you do cause your girl is struggling