Old Age

Yn POV

Drake and I were going to celebrate our 40th anniversary. We've been married since we were  25 years old and we were now 65 years old.

"Honey," he calls me from the living room.

"Yes," I go to the living to see him trying to dance.

"See these kids think I don't got moves baby. Back in my day we would hit the woah," he does the woah to show our grandkids.

"Grandma...why is Grandpa shaking like that. Is it arthritis," my granddaughter Elliadria asks.

"Whew the disrespect," I laughed under my breathe.

"See y'all kids don't know anything yet. What y'all know about this," Drake starts doing the shoot dance.

"Baby calm down now. That knee ain't gotta last forever," I laugh.

"They don't respect that their grandfather is a rap legend," he says.

Oh boy.

"You know I wrote Take Care about your grandmother. Everyone swore it was about Rihanna. Yeah she's fine as hell but," He tells the kids.

I glare at him. "I mean your grandmother is still everything and more though," he smirks.

I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen. "Hey Tierra," I greet our chef.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Graham. What are you and Drake doin for your anniversary?" She asks me.

"Should I cook something special?"

I think about it. "No actually I think I'll cook. You can take the rest of the day off," I tell her.

She smiles and thanks me. She worked so hard. "I ought to give this girl a bonus," I tell myself.

Drake and I had two kids, Darius and Kabrina. Kabrina has three kids. Elliadria, Elijah, And Ebony. They were triplets and whew they were a handful.

Darius just had a baby girl named Jazmyn.

I felt so old now. It was just yesterday that Drake was tryna holla at me in the club.

"What's on your mind," he comes over and kisses me.

"I don't know. I'm just so damn old," I laugh.

"No you not baby. 65 is like 30 years old," he tells me.

"I love you," I Kiss him.

"I love you too. Forever and always."

He starts kissing my neck. "The kids are still here boy," I tell him.

He groans. "So? What they don't know won't hurt them."

I roll my eyes. "We can wait til Kabrina comes to get them," I pat his back.

I walk out to the kids. "Who wants Grandma's Mac and Cheese though," I smile.

"ME," Elijah and Elliadria yell.

"How about you Ebony?"

Ebony looks at me. "Girl I'm tryna get some ice cream. We skip straight to dessert in this house," she tells me.

"Oh so that's how it's gon be," I raise my eyebrow. Ebony was so cute with her little attitude. But she was funny if she thought she was getting dessert first? Oh no baby.

"Girl we'll see," I tell her. Drake laughs at us.

"Sir you won't be getting any dessert either if you think something funny," I smirk at him.

He gets quiet real quick and I laugh and go to our room.

Moments later, Drake follows me up there.

"I can't believe we been married this long," he yawns.

"We old as fuck," I laugh. He kisses my cheek.

"Yeah but my moves still 20 years old," he says while hitting some dance moves.

"Boy get out of here," I laugh.

"Excuse me that's senior citizen to you," he lays in the bed with me.

"We should go to Bora Bora... or maybe Turks and Caicos?" He suggests. "We old lets spend money. These kids are all set," he laughs.

"Turks and Caicos sounds nice," I yawn.

"I wanna give you something," he pulls out a necklace.

"Oh my God," I looked at him. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Baby you know you've been there for me through everything," he says. "This necklace is only the half of it babe," he puts it on my neck.

I feel my face getting wet. "Drake you didn't have to do this lord," I pout.

He was always doing nice things for me and thinking of me and I couldn't have had a better man in my life.

"Thank you for always being there for me. And never allowing fame to get to you and staying by my side," I tells me.

"And Thank you for not cheating on me like the rest of those bum ass rappers," I laugh, referring to my ex, The Game.

"That bum ass nigga did not deserve you anyways. That's why I destroyed him on that diss track," he winks.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "What now?"

"Kabrina came and got her kids so," he smirks and started kissing my neck.

"Boy I want food right now not sex," I softly pushed him.

He groans. "Look I'm old. My needs cant control themselves," he says.

"Come on you're taking me to red lobster. I heard they have a discount for our old asses anyways," I drag him.

"Alright but you're mine later tonight,"he smirks.

"Forever And always."

Shoutout to PreenaPattni ❤️❤️❤️
I hope y'all enjoyed 💞 I know it was corny and short 😭
Also for those who want the Q&A, what questions y'all want answered? Comment them!!!