You don't want me

Rebecca POV
I walked into my college dorm room to see him sitting on my bed. How the fuck does a college let a horny as guy and girl share a room.
"Hey milk chocolate", He says calling me by the nickname he gave me.
I look at him and grab my books to study
"We're going to a party tonight" He says looking at me/
"Drake I'm not going to no damn party I have college loans piling like no tomorrow and I have classes harder than your dick on a Friday night", I say rolling my eyes.
He just looks at me. Drake was the type in high school to play girls. He liked the tall blonde skinny bitches or the short tan brunette girls who were all over him (This isn't true by the way He like his girl BBW aye it's just the book). I was way out of his league and I know damn well him and his friends aren't trying to get with any black girl.
"Why are you always pushing me away, I just wanna get to know you darling", He says licking his lips.
I open my 1,000 dollar textbook. I swear I'm never gonna come out alive from these debts. I slowly begin studying and feel myself being picked up and thrown on the bed.
"I wanna know you Rebecca my darling. Tell me about yourself I really like you" He whispered in my ear.
Now I was pissed off. All my life I had been lied to and he wants to come up in here and act like he's interested.
"BULLSHIT NIGGA. FUCKING BULLSHIT. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL AND YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. WE ARE JUST ROOMMATES. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T BRING YOUR STD BITCHES IN HERE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DO. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. NOW ALL A BITCH DO IS CRY. Just leave me alone" I scream, starting to break down at the end. I stormed out my face red as ever and ran into one of his friends.
"Hey Baby girl you good", He asked with a worried look.
I mumbled a quick yes but he grabbed me.
"Shawn leave me alone I need to go to the library", I state bluntly.
He looks at me. "Drake, really needs to talk to you", he begs.
I roll my eyes and go to the library anyways to see a red eyed drake with a romance novel in his hand. My nigga what you doin?
"Rebecca my dear please hear me out", he pleaded with me.
I look at him and wait to see what he wanna say.
"You may not believe me but being roommates with you made me realize how much I truly love you. I get it you don't believe it but it's true. I see a future wife in you and I'm not some high school nigga tryna get through with a bunch of bitches. I swear.
I looked at him in the eyes and slapped him.
"Listen hear light skin, I don't want part in any of your games. I came to finish what I have to do and get by without another heartbreak. I have worked to damn hard to let you break my walls and consider trying to even think about being with me. You specifically told me that I'm not your type. Huh? What happened? That's what I thought. Enjoy your party", I spat. I walk out the library, even the librarian was looking with her mouth agape.
I went straight to my bed and cried. I stared at my legs and arms, damaged and bruised. Why did life have to be so confusing. A couple minutes later he walked in. He simply grabbed me and pinned me on the wall.
"How long", he said crying.
I didn't even know what to tell him at this point. He started kissing my body everywhere.
"Stop please, I know you don't want me please" I said.
I he stared at me with a hurt expression in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Gorgeous. Your all I want Rebecca I swear. Every time I see your gorgeous chocolate skin glowing in the sun like a goddess I just wanna grab you, but your not mine. Or your gorgeous white smile when you in your bed watching Netflix or when your gorgeous long Afro curls blow in the wind. I want all of that to be mine", He said.
I kiss him not knowing what else to do.
"I still hate you", I say giggling.
"I hate you even more milk chocolate", he says smirking.

Tomorrows Papi's birthday Y'all I'm gonna have a special imagine for him.
QOTD: Are y'all in relationships or not?