Walk it Talk it (part 2)

Yn POV

I was extremely conflicted and decided to go to the bar and get a drink.

"Girl what are you finna do," Nicki said sipping on her Moscato.

"I don't know Quavo just came out of no where with this and I don't know Drake that well," i mumble.

"Well Drake is a good guy he'll always been there for you," she says sincerely.

"And you and quavo go way back so you know everything there is to know. trust your guts girl," she says patting my back.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go find someone to get in my gut," Nicki says giggling, making her way to the dance floor.

As I'm sitting alone i feel a presence sit down next to me. Takeoff. (Takeoff is the best one don't @ me)

"Hey waddup," He says lighting his blunt.

"Hey nothin really," i say looking at hot blunt.

He passes it my way, figuring i want some.

"I heard what's going on," He says.

After my take i give him back his blunt. "Yeah i know quavo your nigga bu-," i start to say, then he cuts me off.

"But i don't think he'd be good for you for real," Takeoff states, shocking me.

Maybe he's just high out of his mind. Why wouldn't he defend his homeboy.

"Look imma keep it short and sweet," He says. "Quavo might say he wants you and maybe he's sincere alright. But that nigga can't keep a steady relationship to save his life. Y'all been tight for the longest. A relationship gonna fuck up what y'all have, you feel me," He says.

"Damn," i munmble under my breathe. Takeoff may be right. As much as the sexual tension between me and him have grown, i doubt i have any romantic feelings for him.

"Drake though, i mean he a sincere ass nigga. He soft but he has the best intentions. That don't mean he doesn't fuck around though," He says chuckling.

"Thanks Takeoff, i needed that," i say hugging him.

"No problem princess. By the way, offset still tryna fuck you know ," He says chuckling.

"Nah tell his dumbass he needs to be there for his girl. I don't want no smoke with Cardi," i say rolling my eyes.

I get up and straighten out my dress. I go inside to find Drake. It only made sense.

I see him in the section with Hookah. I tap his shoulder.

"Aye what's wrong mamas," he says looking at me.

"I want you," I whisper to him. He puts down his hookah and tells his guys he will see them later. We walk outside.

"Wait what?" He asks. He couldn't believe what he had heard.

"I've heard good things about you. And I know we barely know each other but I can see myself building with you," I tell him.

He smiles. "You mean that," he cheeses.

"Absolutely," I smile back.

"About damn time," I hear nicki squeal.

We laugh. "Well then let me take you home. Wanna make sure you get there safe," he says holding out a hand.

"Of course," I smile.

"Go get some dick," Nicki whispers in my ear. I laugh.

"Hey don't listen to her," Drake laughs

"Well you're gonna regret saying that," Nicki laughs, walking back in.