Sicko Mode

Yn POV

Drake was on the set with Travis Scott for their new music video. I was sitting next to Kylie Jenner, Travis's baby mama.

"Hey I need to use the bathroom could you like hold stormi for a quick second," she asked. I took the baby from her.

"Yeah sure," I smile back. I was holding stormi in my hands. She was the cutest thing ever. She just smiled.

"You know maybe we should start making some babies," Drake comes over to me. I blush.

"Maybe you should focus on your priorities right now," I laugh.

"Yeah like that pus—," Travis cuts him off.

"Aye Drizzy let's get this scene done and we all set," he tells him.

"Byeee," I say sarcastically.

"I got you tonight," he winks. I got red.

Looking at stormi, I started to think about if me and Drake should have kids. His career has been doing amazing and my modeling career had taken off well. My clothing lines were selling out and my social media was popping. I had always wanted kids and we were around that age.

"Hehehehehe," I hear stormi start to laugh.

"Hey gorgeous," I play with her small feet. She was so cute and she didn't cry.

"Awww thank you," Kylie said coming back.

"Yeah no problem," I smile.

*after the shoot*

I was outside waiting for Drake so we could go. He comes out after talking to directors and stuff.

"Let's go baby," he says holding my hand.

We get in the car

The car ride was silent for five minutes

"Hey Baby are you okay," he asks.

"Oh um yeah I was just thinking about things," I said.

"Thinking about what," he asked.

"I don't know."

"No you do know and you're not telling me. Did I do something," he asks concerned.

"No I was just...can we talk about it when we get home," I ask him.

"Yeah sure anything," he says. He had a stressed look on his face and I felt bad.

"No baby it's nothing bad but, I think you'd rather be sitting down somewhere," I tell him.

He relaxes. "Alright."

After some time, we get home. We get to our house and I run to go pee. I was kinda nervous because I wasn't sure how he would react to what was going on.

"Alright wanna talk," he says.

"Yeah um," I start. "I was just thinking of Travis and Kylie's relationship," I said playing nervously with my fingers.

"Yeah," he says, lifting his eyebrow.

"And I was thinking about what you said earlier," I inch on.

"You wanna have a baby," he says shocked.

"No I— I mean yeah well I'm not sure," I say nervously.

He starts to chuckle. "Baby I've always wanted to have a baby with you no doubt," he says, kissing my forehead. "But it's all up to what you want and it doesn't have to be right this instant."

I smile. " I know. I was just thinking we would be good parents and stuff," I tell him.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. "You'd be an amazing mom. Just let me know when you're tryna make that happen," he winks.

I laugh at him.

"Maybe I'm trying to make it happen right now. But without the baby," I smirk at him.

"I like how you think," he says, grabbing my ass and pulling me to bed.

I was thinking about making this Rated R but nah. Did y'all miss me 😭 I'm sorry I've been slacking. Thank you guys for 100k