What you need

Your POV
I walk into my math class and notice Jamal on the other side of the room. I wish he actually noticed me for once.
I take a seat next to my best friend Aubrey and take out my phone since the teacher wasn't there. "What's up with you", he says lifting an eyebrow. I look at Jamal and roll my eyes. "Jamal's dumbass. Ugh he a player but I just want him so bad you know", I say scrolling through my feed. Aubrey ignored my comment and started to talk about becoming a rapper again. He need to stop with this silly ass dream. As I listen to him talk about his dreams a notification pops up. Direct message from pluggajamal. I almost stop breathing. He's dmed me, requested to follow me omfg. I accept his request and open his message.
Hey gorgeous, meet me after math near the bathroom.
I actually flip my shit. Aubrey looks pissed off at me and ignores my rejoicing. I wait till math class is over and wait by the bathroom. Then I see him come down the hall.
"Hey babe", he says kissing me on the lips. I was taken back a little by his actions but went along with it.
"Why did you wanna see me", I ask.
"Heard you a sexy little thing and wanted to know if you down", he said licking his lips.
"Down for." I asked confused. He rolled his eyes
"Down to fuck damn", he said.
At that moment I went from totally in love with a nigga to lemme beat yo ass right now.
"The fuck I look like. I'm not here to give you shit call a hoe for that", I said about to leave.
"That's why I called you though", he said with a smirk.
I kick his shrimp dick and walk away.
I was about to call Aubrey till I realize he's mad at me. "Need a ride", I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Aubrey with his keys.
"You're not mad at me. I'm so sorry I know I'm so stupid and", I get cut off. "Just get in the car Mami", he says sighing.
I hop into his car. The car ride was silent and awkward. I could feel that he wanted to say something to me but he didn't.
He drove past my house and pulled up to me and his favorite Ice Cream place. "Go sit down I'll go order", he says.
I sit there wondering what's going on. I see Aubrey walking over with my favorite ice. "Here you go gorgeous", he says with a shy smile.
"Aubrey", i start before he leans in and kisses me.
I wasn't sure how to react. But I kiss back anyways.
We pull away and he looks me in the eyes.
"I wish-", he starts.
"I wish that you saw how beautiful you are and stopped going for these duck boys you know", he says putting his hand on my thigh (ever girls weakness lemme tell you).
I looked down not really sure what to say.
He lifts up my face with his fingers at my chin.
"Jamal is what you want.....I'm what you need", he says kissing me again.

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been really stressed out lately with school and a lot of other stuff but I'm still here and I'm so grateful for all of you guys
-Rebecca