January and February 1114

The First of January 1114

"Sorry for your loss, Violetta." Rebekah says, and hands me a flower. "Nik said he would stop by later, when it's not so busy."

"Come here." Elijah pulls me into a hug, and tears stream down my face.

Harry died. He was walking to my home last night, to see me for a late night talk, something we tended to do a lot, ever since we first kissed in October, and was attacked by an animal, and bled to death. It is the worst news that I have ever, and will ever hear.

"We're here for support. All of us." He smiles, I thank him and he walks away, while Harry's mother comes up me, sobbing her eyes out and embraces me.

"So close to the wedding as well." She sobs.

"I know." I cry.

Harry and I were to be married in five days time.

February 1114

"Mother, I'm going to the Mikaelson's." I say, and leave the house. Klaus is waiting for me outside. I don't go anywhere without him or Elijah at this point. They want to ensure that I'm safe at all times since the animal attack that killed Harry.

"Hi, love." He smiles, extending his hand out to me, his long curly hair bouncing to meet me.

"Hi, Klaus." I smile, and squeeze his hand before dropping it.

"I have a present for you at the house."

"France?!" You smile at him, looking at the piece of parchment. "You know I've always wanted to go, but never had the money. Oh, Klaus. Thank you." I hug him tightly.

"Anything for you, love." He strokes my hair.