Epilogue

"I now pronounce you man and wife." Elijah says, a big smile on his face. "For the second time. You may now kiss the bride." Niklaus leans in and kisses me, dipping me and then picking me up and spinning me around.

"My Rose." He kisses my forehead and we walk down the aisle, hand in hand, wide smiles on our faces.

It's December 2016, and Niklaus and I have been back together for nearly a year. I'm overjoyed that I get to spend what seems to be everyday with him. I love him more than anything in the world and I realized something that I never realized before.

When he sees me, there's this spark in his eye. Where you can see that he's really happy and in love. He's become the light of my life, and when I see him, it's like I can feel the world around us blurring, and it's like the two of us are the only people in the world.

"Hi." I smile at Nik when we're sitting in the car.

"Violetta Mikaelson." He whispers and presses his lips to mine. "My wife."

"My husband." I smile and tears slip out of my eyes.

"Don't cry!" He laughs and wipes my tears.

"I'm so happy." I kiss him. "We get to have a proper wedding this time. Reception and all. A fuckin party!" I smile and kiss him. "And all of our friends."

"I don't have friends. I really only have you."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "My friends have become your friends. They like you. Damon Salvatore. Never thought he would like you, but if you make me happy, he'll like you."

"Shut up." He kisses me. "I love you, Vi."

"I love you, Nik. So much. And I can't wait to spend an eternity with you."

/
had to fix a small mix up with the date between here and the first chapter of the sequel, sorry lol!