May 2016

"We are going out to dinner, right?" I smirk, knowing dinner isn't in his plans.

"I mean if you insist." He smirks.

"I mean, you definitely have to buy me dinner first." I nod. "Doesn't have to be fancy. We could just get incredibly drunk."

"Not fair if we get drunk. We won't remember, and I need to remember every inch of you." He breathes. "Dinner, I can agree to. Anything more than that," He shakes his head. "Is not." He cups my cheek. "Fair." He brings my face closer to his.

"Not until after dinner." I breathe out, and his eyes darken.

"Whatever you say, but let's get it over with."

"I need to drain a body first." I say, and in an instant, Kol is next to me.

"I'll go on a quick hunt." He smiles, and takes my hand, and I hop on his back and he runs away from the house. He's faster than I am, so we'll get away from Klaus quicker.

"He's going to be pissed."

"Oh I know," He laughs. "I love making him mad."

"As do I." I smile. "My Kol." I cup his cheek.

"My Violetta." He smiles.

"I know you probably are sick of hearing it, but I'm sorry about Davina. She seemed nice. I would've loved to learn from her." I hug him.

"She raised hell with her death. And that's the most I could've wished from her. I was only with her in this body for a short period of time. I was in a different body." He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of her and a very attractive boy.

"That's you?! Kol Mikaelson. You were sexy."

"I'm sexy now." He smirks and we find our prey.

"You're hot." A guy slides his hand over my body, and I smile.

"Get your hands off me before I snap your neck." I breathe into the guys ear, and I compel him to stay quiet, before biting into his neck. "Kol!" I shout, but he's already found someone. "Oh good." I take my friend down an alley, and feed on him until he's almost dead, and then feed him my blood.

"Baby Kol." I smile, and run my fingers through his hair. "Let her go, babe. We have to go before Klaus daggers you for keeping me for so long."

"Let's go." He drops the girl to the ground, and I wipe his mouth for him, and lick the blood off my thumb. "Don't tempt me to repeat my actions in 2012, love."

"Oh Niklaus would have a field day daggering you if that happened." I take his hand. "Let's go, my friend." We sprint back to the mansion.

"Finally." Niklaus smiles as I walk into the house. "Let's go, love." He takes my hand from Kol, and we climb into his car. "I figured you could use some time away from the city, so we're going just outside New Orleans. It's a seafood place in Kenner. There's also an Italian place, if you would prefer that."

"I'm fine with seafood." I smile.

Dinner was marvelous, I teased Nik endlessly, which is just what I needed, honestly. Making Niklaus squirm is the most rewarding thing, in the weirdest way.

His lips attacked mine and it was like we hadn't spent 51 years apart. It was like we were still together and the infamous Original couple.

"I love you." Nik moans, kissing down my neck as I unbutton his pants.

"I love you too." I breathe out, and tug on his hair as he takes his pants off, sucking a hickey into my neck even though it'll be gone before we're done. "Oh fuck." I gasp as he pushes into me as he's done so many times before, but this time is the best. This time it's been years- decades- and it's been worked up to and fuck I needed him.

I needed him so many times over the past fifty years. He's my best friend and true love all rolled into one, and he gets me on a level that even Luke doesn't understand. Niklaus knew me was I was human. When I wasn't an imbalance of nature that loves alcohol too much.

"Oh fucking hell, my Rose. It has been too long." He moans into my neck. "Love, do that again." He begs as I clenched around him. "Oh fuck, keep doing that, love." I bite into his neck, something that I know he loved, while shaking from his hard thrusts. I drink from him, and he drinks from me, cutting off my moans for a while while we blood share.

"Oh fuck I'm close." I moan, pulling away from his neck and falling back into his fluffy pillows. "Shit." I practically scream as Nik rubs my clit.

"Come with me, my love. My Rose. My heart." He kisses me as we orgasm together. "I love you so much." He says once we've caught our breath.

"I love you too, Nik." I whisper, and look his way, my eyes hardly open.

"Let me take a photo of you," He says and pulls out a Polaroid, snapping a picture of me. 

"Can I sleep now, please?" I smile, and he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight little Violet." I flip him off for using the term that my name technically is, and promptly fall asleep.

/

it had to happen at some point ya know