March 1115

Madrid, Spain.

It's been three months since I left Vogogna. We left and separated from his siblings, just for a year or two, so we can be with each other and in love.

"My sweet, sweet love." Niklaus presses kisses to my neck, waking me up.

"Good morning," I kiss him. "How'd you sleep?"

"I didn't. I watched you. You're beautiful when you sleep. So beautiful, yet so unaware of it." He rests his head in my neck.

"Thank you." I blush.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. I'll follow your lead. Always and forever."

"That's my family bond, ours can be...forever and always." He smiles and I laugh.

"You are positively ridiculous, Niklaus Mikaelson."

"You know, you never did tell me, or anyone how you knew about vampires when we told you what me and my siblings were."

"Oh, my father's a witch." I shrug. "That's why he was always so tired. He got his magic drained after I left though."

"How do you know that?"

"I never got my witch powers, but I have these weird dreams, where I see things that are happening, and I know that they are struggling since that. It was how my father worked. He was the witch of the king."

"Oh." Niklaus nods. "Why did you never tell me?"

"I don't know. Never thought it was important." I shrug.

"My brother Kol said that he might drop in this month."

"I've never met Kol."

"I know. He's just aching to meet you."

"Well, I look forward to meeting him. But for now, I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up if Kol decides to make the drop in today."