June 1314

"Dearest Violetta." Nik wakes me up, pressing kisses to my skin.

We've been together for a month over 200 years and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my days with anyone else. Even Harry from way back in 1114 was nothing compared to Nik, and I loved Harry a lot, at least I thought I did.

"Good morning." I moan, and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Darling we have something big going on today."

"What?" I groan, not wanting to leave bed.

"We have things to do. People to torment."

"I'm much too tired to move, Niklaus. You wore me out last night."

"I'm sorry my love. You rest, and I'll wake you later on with a fresh body. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like you're the best." I kiss him.

I'm woken up what seems to be hours later to the smell of fresh blood.

"The best way to wake up." I smile at Niklaus, who's holding a compelled woman. "Have I ever said that I love you and you're the best?" I kiss him, and then sink my fangs into her neck, keeping direct eye contact with him the whole time.

"Oh darling, you shouldn't tempt me like that." He moans, and sinks his teeth into her as well. We're battling for dominance over her dwindling bloodstream, but Nik, being Nik, takes his fangs out first, and throws the girl to the ground.

"Come here." He says and presses his lips to mine.

-

"Do you think you and my brother will ever marry?" Rebekah asks as we prepare dinner.

"We've been together for two hundred years, I think we're beyond marriage, Rebekah." I respond.

"Do you want to marry him?"

"I wouldn't be opposed to it." I shrug and wash some vegetables. "It would be nice for the whole world to know that I'm his, officially, I suppose."

"Good to know." Her eyes flit to the doorway, and I know Nik is listening in, I can sense him, and is probably immensely proud that I'd be his for the world to know.

"Violetta," Niklaus says, walking in the door. "You mean the world to me, and I don't know where I would be without you." He takes my hand. "I know I should've done this a long time ago. But our two hundredth anniversary is coming up," He shakes his head at the large number. "Will you spend the next two hundred as my wife, and not just my partner?"

"Of course I will, my love." I cry, and leap into his arms, kissing him fiercely.

"Took you bloody long enough." Kol muses, coming into the kitchen.

"Congratulations, sister." Elijah kisses my hand, and I swat him away from my hand and hug him.

"We're family, 'Lijah. No more of this hand kissing weirdness." I laugh, and he looks appalled at my language, and I just swat his shoulder, and he smiles and congratulates me once more.

"Sister!" Rebekah shouts, and hugs me.

"Sister!" I shout back, hugging her tightly.