July 1314

Vogogna, Italy.

"My beautiful Violetta." Klaus starts his vows. "I don't know where I would be without you, or who I would be. You changed my life for the better, and although I'm still on my mad hunt for the doppelgänger, you'll always be number one. I love you more than most things, the one thing that I love more is art. You know that." I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, miss." He smirks. "I'm in love with you. So much. You make my world go round. You're the reason I wake up in the morning, and the reason that I go to bed at night. I'm so happy to call you mine for the rest of my never ending life." There are tears in his eyes, but he smiles at me, and wipes them away subtly. "Crazy or not, that kind of love never dies. You get mad at me all the time, but no matter what, you're always the one that's by my side. Your my queen forever, Violetta." He kisses my hands, and the tears that have pooled in my eyes fall, and he quickly wipes them away.

"Niklaus." I start, my voice shaky. "You're the only person who understands who I am. How I exist, and what I think of when I'm alone. You're the man of my dreams," I roll my eyes. "You asked me to call you that, compelled if you want the honest truth," I look at the small crowd, full of Niklaus' siblings, and a few friends that I've made along the long way of mine and Niklaus' time together. "But you're the one person on this entire planet that can make me calm down with just one touch. You can look at me across a room and it's almost like I know exactly what you're thinking and what you want to do, in the least sexual way I can put it." I chuckle, and his smile widens. "I love you so much, Niklaus. I can't wait to spend my eternity with you." I finish.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." Elijah says. "You may now kiss the bride." Elijah says, and Niklaus doesn't waste a second, and dips me down, kissing me.

Nik and I walk down the aisle together, and disappear into a horse drawn carriage, where we're to be taken to France for our honeymoon.