May 2016

The Mikaelson Mansion, New Orleans.

I've spent too much time in New Orleans. I've been fired from my job in Los Angeles, and I sold my house with Luke there. He moved back to San Francisco, but we're still best friends. I just had too much going on to return to California. Harry went back on his whole travel the world thing. He left the day after I did. He saw that I truly love Niklaus, and that it would never be him again. He left me his phone number, and we talk every Sunday.

Luca and I have been training with Freya and our parents to channel our witchy-ness. So far, I'm better at it than Luca, but that was a given, considering I'm better at everything compared to him. I've mastered giving vampires aneurisms, and my first victim was Klaus, naturally.

"Was that really necessary?" He asks, recovering from the ten minutes of pain I had caused him.

"You deserved it." I shrug. "Ten minutes of pain for 800 years of you annoying me during marriage? Fair deal."

"I didn't annoy you all 800 years though," He puts a hand on my hip, pulling my body to his. "You loved me, sweetheart. In fact, you still do love me, don't you?"

"Fuck off." I smirk. "It's not like you don't love me." I caress his cheek.

"Hmm, I suppose I do." He leans down to kiss me, but I push him against the wall.

"Not today, Niklaus." I give him a three second aneurism and sprint out of the room, but he's faster than me, and catches up, pressing me against a wall.

"Yes today, Violetta." He presses his lips to mine. "I'm so happy your parents decided to train you here."

"Well, they love you, so," I shrug. "They were going to force me back here anyway." I push him away from me.

"Baby." Nik pouts, and pulls me back to him, holding me close to his body and pressing kisses to my neck.

"Baby?" I laugh, trying to make it seem like all of this is having no affect on me.

"Let me make love to you, Violetta."

"I have to go back to training with my mother and father. See if you can get them out of the house tonight, and I'll consider it." I smirk, and his eyes meet mine.

"Is that a deal you're making with me?"

"Yes." I lick my lips, and take a deep breath. "You have my word."

"Oh, it's serious, as well."

"Yes." I nod, and he kisses me.

"I'll see you tonight. I'm going to have Elijah take them and Luca out to a nice dinner." I shake my head at the realization that this was his plan all along. He knew that I would say something like that. That I wouldn't want to have sex with him when my family was just downstairs.

"Fuck." I shake my head as he walks away, a triumphant smirk on his face. "You're an asshole!"

"Tell me about it later, love." He walks down the stairs, and I follow him downstairs and to my parents.

"Why have you agreed to what Niklaus has asked?" Elijah asks, appearing from nowhere as I step down on the last step, nearly falling, but he helps me up.

"I don't know. Because I'm weak around him, and to be completely honest, Elijah," I lower my voice. "I'm so fucking horny, it's not a joke." He laughs and shakes his head.

"You could have anybody in this city, yet you're letting him of all people bed you?"

"Bed me!" I shriek, laughing. "You're too old for your own good, Elijah." I shake my head. "Are you agreeing to taking my parents out?"