June 1724

1724, New Orleans.

"We have a meeting with the governor today about the levees, Niklaus." Elijah says at breakfast, and Klaus nods and kisses my hand.

I still love him just as much as I did when we first professed our love for each other, six hundred and ten years ago.

"I love you." He whispers, and kisses me.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

"I'll see you later on, my love." He kisses my forehead and sprints upstairs, returning a few moments later, dressed, while I'm still in my nightgown. "You look beautiful even if you're in your nightgown. Don't fret, my love." He kisses me and I smile.

"Thank you." I smirk and press my lips to his once more, and before Elijah can complain, I shoo him away. "I'll see you later."

"I'll pick you up for lunch!" He calls over his shoulder.

"I'll be ready and waiting for your return!" I muse and he shoots me a look and walks out of the house, Elijah behind him as they walk to the buggy.

"He really loves you." Rebekah says, and I smile. "I've known it, since you first came together." She smiles. "It's beautiful. Your love is wonderful."

"Thank you, Rebekah." I smile. "I love him just as much." I flush a little. "I'm going to get something to drink." I run upstairs, and put on a simple dress and then go back downstairs, exiting the house at a sprint.

I returned a little while later, and Klaus and Elijah were waiting at the house, speaking with Rebekah. I must've been gone for longer than I thought.

"Never leave like that again." Klaus whispers, hugging me tightly.

"I told Rebekah I was getting a drink."

"I thought you meant water! You left without saying anything! You were gone for hours, Vio!"

"I'm sorry." I apologize sincerely. "It's a nice day, I was just wandering the woods."

"I thought you died, my love. I would've torn the world apart." Klaus mumbles, taking me back into his arms.

"I'm sorry." I mumble into his chest. "I'm here. I'm alive. I love you." I say, taking his face in my hands.

"I love you too, Violetta."

/

THATS THE HUG BITCH!!! DO YOU SEE THAT!!! THE. HUG.

also ik that violetta like isn't blonde but we can't always get what we want u know @klaus hug a brunette