Alternate Ending (part 4/4)

takes place right before the second feb. 2012 chapter. an alternate ending in an alternate ending wow

"Vi." Kol says, coming up to me before I leave.

"Yes, Kol?" I ask, not annoyed, just confused as to what he needs.

"I think I love you."

"You what?!" I scream.

"I don't know!"

"Well why do you even think it?!"

"I don't know!"

"Well you seem to be a little confused-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine.

"Yeah. That made it clear." He nods. "I love you."

"What the fuck?!" I scream, and wipe a hand down my face. "Why do Mikaelson's like me so much?!" I scream, and leave the room, and then the house, sprinting to the Salvatore Boarding House. "Anybody else want to profess some love for me?" I ask myself as I help myself to some bourbon.

"Me, baby." Damon smirks, coming up to me, doing kissy lips. "Not actually, what's the with the 'anybody else?'"

"Kol Mikaelson is with the anybody else. Him, Niklaus! Who's next? Bloody Elijah? Stefan? Matt fucking Donovan?"

"Well, hopefully not. You sound very stressed. Come on, talk to Daddy Damon."

"Never call yourself that again, I'm going to go vomit."

"Aren't you leaving today?"

"Yes. I am. In four hours."

"Well, you better not spend the last of your time here. Why don't you figure out what Kol wants/needs-"

"Wants slash needs? Damon I'm not going to satisfy his needs! I'm having a crisis!"

"Well, see if he needs emotional help."

"No!"

"You're evil. A man professes his love for you, the first guy to do it in who knows how long-"

"Forty years."

"Forty?"

"Luke."

"Who?"

"My best friend."

"You dated a guy named Luke? Right after me?"

"About a year after you, yeah." I nod. "You're basically the same person as him." I say, trying to make him feel better about it. "He's just a little more," I pause not knowing what to say. "Human aware."

"I'm offended, Santoro."

"Daddy Dame." I pout, and hug him, climbing up his body like a tree and hugging him from the side like a koala. "I love you." I sing, kissing his shoulder.

"Oh." Kol says from the door. "I-Sorry." He says and runs away, and I drop my glass and sprint after him.

"It wasn't serious." I say, making him stop.

"Vi, I get it-"

"No, you don't. You caught me off guard. Let's get out of here. Go far away. Just you and me." I say, cupping his face.

"Really?"

"Might as well give it a shot, yeah?" I smile. "We'd be a proper fun couple."

Kol took me to England. I've been before, but he took me to places the tourists don't go. Small towns, and the countryside. We stayed there for a long time, so long that before we knew it, it was summertime, which means one thing in England. Festivals.