April 2016

Los Angeles, California.

"Violetta!" Harry shouts, and hugs me. "It's been so long!"

"How are you- You can't be-" I'm hyperventilating and confused.

"Back in 1114, I wasn't attacked by an animal. Elijah and Klaus turned me into a vampire, and set me into the free world, but forced me to stay away from you. I recently went to New Orleans, and found them, and they told me where I could find you." He kisses my hand.

"They did what?!" I scream.

I'm livid. They kept this wonderful man away from me for nine hundred and two years. How dare they. I thought he died. I thought he died because of me. Because he was on his way to see me. Niklaus knew I struggled with the death of Harry, but he never told me he was still alive.

"I have a phone call to make. One second." I cancel my date, explaining that my friend surprised me, and I hadn't seen him a few years, which wasn't exactly a lie, and he understood and said we could reschedule. "We're going to New Orleans. I need to have a word with Niklaus." I say to Harry and Luke who are chatting where I left them. I go to my room and pack a bag, and return downstairs.

"Am I coming?" Luke asks and I shrug.

"If you want."

"Of course I want." Luke says, and runs upstairs, returning with a backpack.

"Shouldn't you tell Klaus that we're going to see him?" Harry asks as we walk to his car.

"No. If he wants to surprise me, I'm surprising him right back." I smirk.

/

listen bitch we gotta do long haired harry bc fuck me up with that shit u kno but also fuck me up with the short hair too u kno
also thank you for 2k reads and 100 votes!!! wtf this is amazing!!!!!!!!