July 2016

I'm awake. I'm alive! I'm alive! Violetta Santoro is back from the dead for the second time, bitches! I remember being injected with whatever deadly mixture that killed me, but if I'm here, that must mean that Luca is here as well.

Right before they injected me with the mixture, they brought in Luca, and for whatever reason The Armory actually decided to have hearts and let us say our final goodbyes.

"Hi." Elijah smiles, coming into my room.

"Hi." My voice is hoarse.

"Here." He hands me a blood bag. "I'm so relieved that you're awake, Vi." He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Luca!" I shout after finishing the blood bag, my eyes wide. "Is he here?! I swear if Niklaus didn't follow my instructions and only revived-"

"He's awake. He's been awake for three days now." He says, putting me to rest. 

"I've been dead for three extra days?!" I shout.

"You're awake!" Niklaus sprints into the room and hugs me. "Finally. My Rose, you're back." He kisses me. "I thought I lost you, babe."

"I'm here." I smile and kiss him. "Can I see my brother?" I sit up. 

"Of course." Nik smiles and picks me up.

"I can walk." I say, but lean my head on his chest anyway. 

"But I'd much rather carry you. I'll get you a coffee as well. You're freezing."

"Thanks." I kiss his cheek and he brings me downstairs, and places me on my feet.

"You're awake. Thank god." Freya hugs me.

"No, thank you." I respond. "You're the one who brought me back, right?"

"Yeah. I did a spell all day, channeling you and your brother just waiting for them to kill you. I knew that sending Klaus in would be bad, so I went to Virginia, and went to the outskirts of their compound and just did the spell."

"How did you know something was wrong?"

"Witchy intuition." She smiles and hugs me again. "I was so worried that I didn't have enough power to bring both of you back."

"You did though. Just took a little longer on me."

"Aunty Vi!" Vincent shouts and sprints to me.

"Vin!" I smile, and hug him tightly. "I'm so happy to see you, kid."

"I'm happier to see you." He smiles.

Vincent's vampire transition is the saddest one that I've ever heard. My brother and his wife, way back in 1112, had a boy, little Vincent. When he was twelve, his parents became vampires. Now, they knew that they would eventually just leave him, or they could tell him what they were, and turn him as well, if he was willing. When he was thirteen, his mother was killed by a werewolf bite, and Luca had to tell him what happened. Soon after, Vincent fell incredibly ill. He was on the verge of death and wouldn't see the light of the next day, when he begged Luca to turn him. And, somehow, Vincent actually grew up. When you're turned into a vampire, you normally don't age, because you're dead. But, Vincent did age. He grew into the adorable forever 18-year-old Vincent that has lived to see another 900 years.

"Hey." Luca hugs me tightly.

"We've both died twice, now." I smile, trying to lighten his mood.

"Shut up, idiot." He kisses the top of my head.

My day is spent surrounded by people I love. The Mystic Falls gang came to New Orleans, and although I haven't had a moment to myself, I don't care because I'm alive and I'm with people who care about me just as much as I care about them.

"It's your second time coming back from the dead, how do you feel?" Kol slurs, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and putting a fake microphone in front of my mouth, it's really just his fist.

"Oh, it feels great." I slur back, and take the "microphone" from him. "You never know what it's really like to live until you've come back from the dead."

"And do you have anyone to thank?"

"I would like to thank Freya," I extend my hand out to her. "For bringing me back. Niklaus," I extend my hand to him. "For loving me and being the one to get me here, and also completely killing The Armory staff. Luke," I extend my hand out to my best friend. "For killing the people who actually took part in killing me. And you, Kol." I place my hand on his cheek. "For making me laugh all the time."

"You two are idiots." Damon shakes his head and takes a sip of his bourbon.

By the time everyone decides to go to bed, it's closer to morning than it is to still being nighttime.

"I love you." Nik says as we get into bed.

"I love you too." I smile.

"Who would've though that we'd still be together, 900 years later." He kisses my forehead.

"I did. I thought we would be together until the end of time." I kiss him. "And at this rate, we will be. No obstacle can stop us, babe."

//

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER HOLY SHIT IM GONNA POST THE EPILOGUE AND SEQUEL LATER BUT LIKE OMG :(