Alternate Ending (pt. 2/4)

(ik some people may not picture harry styles as the harry that is being spoken about in this, but personally, i picture him as who is there so whoever u picture harry as, pretend like a nice cute gif of him is up there :))

"I've never been with anybody else." He says, and my eyebrows raise, knowing that he was lying. 900 years with no sex while all your emotions are heightened? Yeah right.

"You'd have a chalk penis if that was true. That's a lot of masturbation, Harold."

"I've had sex! I just have never been in a relationship!"

"Oh. Well I had Niklaus, and then I was with Damon Salvatore for a month or so, nothing serious, and then Klaus sent Luke to me in 1972, and we dated for a while, and then broke up. We're just friends now. Why didn't you date anyone?"

"I don't know. Never thought about it when in the back of my mind I always thought of you."

"I must seem like an inconsiderate bitch, but considering that I didn't know you were alive until a few days ago, you can't exactly blame me. I mourned you for 200 years. Niklaus had to practically beg me to get out of bed most days. You were always in the back of my mind." I cup his cheek. "I'm still in shock that you're here. When you showed up on my front door I pretty much shit myself. You saw me. I was a mess." He laughs and I nod.

"You were." He laughs. "I'm sorry if I put you in a bad position."

"It's fine. You just wanted to say something. It's understandable. If I had been told to stay away from someone I loved for 902 years, I'd want to have a word when I saw them."

"What did you do?" I furrow my eyebrows. "In the 902 years? I traveled."

"I was with Klaus until 53 years ago." I say, and exhale. "Every year, a little before the date of your supposed death, I go on a trip. It's big and it's one of the only things I spend money on every year." I take a breath. "I went to every country in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan- you name it, I have a friend there. You remember Luca, right?" I ask, remembering the time my brother met my betrothed.

"How could I forget him?"

"He's a vampire! His wife was one. I had no idea until about 200 years ago when I was in Vogogna. We were visiting at the same time. I was with Niklaus, who he never met, and he was with his son. I have a nephew! So I bumped into him there, and we're both a little over 700 years old, meeting up in our home town. How crazy is that?!"

"What happened to his wife?"

"Werewolf bite." I shrug. "I didn't really like her anyway. She was a bitch when she met the family. You were respectful. My mother loved you. She loved Nik as well."

"I turned my sister." He nods. "She's a foster mother in Toronto right now."

"I'd love to see Gemma again." I nod. "She loved me."

"She did. Always asks about you. She knew you were alive. I don't know how."

"Elijah liked her." I admit. I remember their little rendezvous in the months after Harry's death. "Maybe even loved. I didn't know he turned her, because she didn't stay with us. She fled to Europe about six months after he turned her, and we never saw her again."

"Someone just walked in." He notes, and I hear a heartbeat.

"Oh my god. I think it's the baby. Sorry to cut this short, chalk dick, but I gotta see that lil mush." I jump down from the roof and sprint into the house.