April 2016

New Orleans.

"How do you feel?" Niklaus asks, as I wake up, and I just look at him with a grimace. "I got you some soup. It's magical, without actual magic. Hangover cure. It's good. I've gotten it before. Drink up." He hands me a glass of blood and a cardboard cup of soup.

"I'm in your bed." I realize, sitting up.

"Nothing happened. Luke and Harold took your bed, and I wanted you near me, so it was the perfect situation." He kisses my forehead. "I'll leave you be. You're topless, by the way. You said you could no longer wear both your bra and shirt, and insisted upon sleeping like this, you also said that you sleep best naked." He says, his back turned to me. "Wonderful nipple piercing, by the way. A wonderful addition to your body." He smirks before leaving the room, and I cover myself up.

"Fuck you!" I shout after him, and I hear him chuckle as he walks away.

I change into one of his black sweaters and a pair of boxer shorts, finish my weird breakfast and go downstairs for a cup of coffee in the morning sun. One of my favorite things to do.

"Always beautiful in my clothing." He smiles as I take a mug.

"Since there are two boys in my room, I made do with what I could." I look at myself in the mirror and pull my hair into a bun. "You love a black sweater, don't you?"

"I do. You can keep that one, since you look so dashing in it." He smiles and I roll my eyes and take a sip of my coffee.

"Good morning." Elijah is not his normal primped and suited self. He's wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I've known this man for nine hundred years, and I don't think I have ever seen his calves.

"Holy shit." I say, and even Nik is shocked at his state. "You let loose for one night and you let your calves out too! What a time this is! Someone get a camera!"

"Shut up, Vi." He smiles.

"He got laid last night."

"Oh my fucking god!"

"It was Hayley." Klaus says, a smug look on his face. "They're in love."

"He deserves some love. My 'Lijah." I smirk.

"Hayley is the mother of my child."

"The child! I haven't met Hope."

"She's nearby. I'll see if I can get Hayley to allow her over." I furrow my eyebrows. "Hayley was married to a wolf, to make a pack of hybrids, she tried to steal Hope from me, I put a curse on their pack that they were wolves all the time until the full moon, she saw her once a month, that spell was broken, she moved into the wolf's house, which is just across the street, very convenient, she moved into that place we were in yesterday, the abattoir, because she thought the wolf, Jackson, was haunting her. Very long and annoying story short, I'll get Hope here."

"It wasn't Hayley I slept with last night. It was a random woman."

"Elijah Mikaelson you sly dog!" Klaus and I shout at the same time.

"You two have spent too much time together." Elijah says. "It's positively terrifying." Nik and I just high five and I slip outside, taking my coffee with me and jump to the roof without spilling a drop.

I hear everyone in the house trying to find me after a while, but I still have my coffee, so I'm not moving. I know that Luke knows where I am, seeing as I do this at our house everyday, but he knows that I like my privacy, so he's playing along with the rest of them.

"What are you doing up here?" Niklaus asks, jumping up and landing a few inches from my head, blocking the sun.

"Getting some quiet time." I smirk. "You're blocking my sun."

"I could simply take your ring off and you could die."

"I still wear my ring, yes, but I have another form of protection from the sun."

"What? Another piece of jewelry?"

"Yes." I nod. "It's a bit harder to take out."

"The nipple ring." He laughs.

"So I never have to worry about losing this." I hold up my hand. "It is my most prized possession, though, and it's not even from you. It's from Elijah."

"But you have so many of my things." He notes and sits down beside me. "I could list them. You have my jumper, what seems to be my underwear, one of my rings, a lot of my clothing, a necklace, probably a pair of shoes, maybe two pairs, vials of my blood incase you get bitten by a werewolf, but most importantly, of all those things, you have my heart."

"You're corny."

"List what I have of yours." He requests and I lay back after finishing my coffee.

"Let's see." I smirk, thinking of the first thing. "My virginity, for starters," I say and he lets out a loud laugh. "You have one of my bras, I stole it. Wearing it right now, I'll give it back if it's near and dear to your heart, but it's a cute one, so I'd like it back honestly, clothes, I much prefer yours though, my drab 2011 clothing is the least of my worries. Jewelry, pictures of me, that one great portrait I did of you, probably that can of beans that I got you when I was drunk in the 1700's," He smiles and nods, and I roll my eyes. "That letter I wrote when we went to France?" I ask.

"Preserved in glass, like I said I would. It's traveled with me throughout the years. It's simply one of my most prized possessions.

"You always were one for romance." I think. "All things I've given you as presents over the centuries. The books, the paints, the dirty photos." He nods. "You have my heart, though. As well." I look at him, and prop myself up on my elbows.

"My Violetta." He leans down and kisses me, and I melt into him, wrapping my arms around his neck and putting my all into this kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Stay. Please." He begs.

"I have to go home, for a short while. I promised Elijah he could visit," I kiss Klaus. "Get Elijah out there, and then I quit."

"Give me your word that you will come back."

"I always come back to you, Niklaus. Whether I like it or not."

We return inside, and everyone is eerily quiet, which tells us they were listening in on our conversation.

"Are you back together?" Elijah asks.

"I'm not sure. We need to talk." Nik says and I nod.

"What he said." I nod.

"I'm here. What did I miss?" Kol walks in, a wide smile on his face.

"They love each other!" Hayley was standing there, overjoyed that we confessed it, we did it yesterday, but today, we had an audience. And the audience was overjoyed. Except Harry.

Harry wasn't very pleased. I'll have to talk to him.

//
So I'm gonna be busy until like July so this will prob be the last update until then, sorry!