14

Monday comes around and I'm awaken by my alarm once again. I follow my daily routine, shower, get dressed and eat breakfast afterwards. Today I decide to go to Joe's again for some coffee before work.

The bell rings as I enter the small cafe. I go to the counter and stand behind a blonde girl to order my latte. After a minute or so she moves over and I order and pay. While waiting for my drink, I hear someone talking to me.

"I love your shoes." She says and I turn to thank the stranger. I'm surprised to find the girl I saw with Zayn not too long ago. Suzie If I remember correctly. I don't tell her I know her; I just smile back at her.

Does she know me?

"Thank you." She smirks and stares into my eyes." I'm Suzie by the way." she holds out her hand and I shake it.

Guess not.

"Melony." I say smiling.

"Well it was nice meeting you Melony." She gets her order and leaves the shop with a wink. I guess she's not that bad after all.

The girl gives me my order next and tilts her head at me before shaking it. Weird, I think. She thanks me and tells me to enjoy my day. I walk to work but something catches my eye and causes me to stop in my tracks. I turn fully to the magazine stand. What I see shocks me completely.

On the cover of the magazine are pictures of Zayn... and me. My eyes widen slightly. It's me and him walking to the park, one where he's kissing my cheek with his arm behind me and one where he's kissing my lips. What shocks me the most though is the fact that these were taken only two days ago.

I stand there trying to come up with some type of thought. He can't be that famous, can he? I don't even look at the heading nor the name of the magazine, my eyes only locked on the pictures of us. I decide to snap out of it and go to work.

The day drags on and finally I have my lunch break but decide not to go out, so I just sit in my office and ask Nora to buy me something instead. None of the clients I had earlier today mentioned the photos, and honestly I prefer them not knowing anything about my personal life. So, it's a relief they didn't see anything, and if they did, they said nothing about it.

I wonder what Zayn thinks about this. Has he even seen it? With that thought I decide to call Zayn. I call him but it sends me to voicemail. Guess he's busy. I shrug and carry on with some paper work, but get disturbed as someone barges in, throwing something on my desk.

"Cate, can't you knock?" I ask not bothering to look up.

"Well, don't you know me by know?" and I can tell she's smiling. "So have you seen who's on the cover of a magazine?"

"I don't know. Caitlin Jenner?" I smile finally looking up at her.

"That too but no. So when did that happen? What is going on? You hardly know your address but you're already on magazine covers." she shakes her head playfully.

"Yeah, I've seen myself, with a guy who's not even my boyfriend yet, on the cover of a magazine."

"Aren't you glad, you're a bit famous now?"

"Well no, I don't want the whole state knowing my personal business, especially my clients."

"Well if I was snapped with Mr. Hunk kissing me, I'd be over the moon."

"Of course you would Cate." I say chuckling. Just as she's about to answer, she's disturbed by my ringtone. I answer without looking at the who it might be.

"Hello."

"Hey, I saw your missed call." Zayn says.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to talk to you, see how you're doing."