48.

When they said, regret comes too late, they are right. Why do I always do these things, when I know I'm going to end up regretting them. I guess the reason is the one man who's sleeping next to me, in his bed. My head is pounding and I just know I messed up. Zayn is still asleep and I try to remember how on earth I ended in his arms again. I don't wonder long because the memories start coming back. I remember we were kissing on the couch then...

"Melony. You're making this harder on the both of us." he says between kisses.

"Are you complaining?"

"No." he says as he kisses me once more. "but I should."

"We're both single. We're not hurting anyone..."

"Besides ourselves." The kisses don't stop though. "You're bad for me."

"You're worse for me." I squeal as he stands up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks up the stairs to his room. He drops me on the bed then he walks to the door. "Where are you going?"

"To the guestroom." He looks at me as if that's something I should've known.

"Stop being so awkward. It's not like we haven't shared a bed together." He hesitates. "Please. Just for tonight. One last time."

"We've been saying that for the last 50 times Mel." He rolls his eyes but still comes to the bed after closing the door. I smile then I stand up. I stand up and I start undressing. Zayn looks a little bit shocked but he watches me until I'm left in my underwear. I walk over to his closet and I take out one of his shirts.

"Can I borrow this?" I smile sweetly at him and he laughs.

"You already have it on so I guess I can't really say no." I climb on the bed. We get under the covers and I snuggle up to him. He's in his pajama pants, so I put my hand on his bare chest.

"I think your tattoos are sexy."

"Only my tattoos?"

"No you are way sexier. I don't even know how you're allowed to live on earth." He chuckles and I start to get sleepy. I yawn continuously. "Oh my gosh."

"You should get a tattoo. I think that would be sexy."

"I think you're the boy my parent warned me about." We both laugh and he nods. "All tall, dark, dangerous and mysterious and good looking. They say a good looking man, could never mean good news."

"Yeah probably. What do they say about a beautiful woman?"

"I don't know, never make her your wife?" he laughs at that.

"Well I would marry someone as beautiful as you."

I groan at myself. It's like Zayn cuts all communication to and from my brain. I lift his arm from by body and I tiptoe around the room, getting my clothes. Zayn stirs on the bed and he opens his eyes. He looks right at me but he says nothing. He narrows his eyes at me then he sits up. he says nothing and I continue to get dressed in yesterday's clothing.

Why the hell does he look so good?

"Morning." I say.

"Morning." He answers in a scratchy voice. He stands up and he also starts getting dressed.

"You don't have to get up, I can just let myself out." I tell him and he looks at me with a bored expression.

"We'll go for breakfast then I'll drop you off. You won't be late for work?"