20.

I feel warm lips pressing repeatedly on my jaw, neck and shoulder. Because I'm enjoying this so much, I don't make a move to show that I'm awake. Suddenly I feel a tongue licking up my neck. I want to giggle and move away, but yet again I stay completely still. Thankful that I'm facing away from him.

"I know you're awake Mel." He whispers, biting on my earlobe. He presses me against him and I refrain from turning to mush from of his deep, husky, sleep induced voice. Oh this is hard. "Babe."

Silence.

I no longer feel his presence behind me. I smile in triumph – of what exactly I don't know either. My smile quickly fades as he pushes me onto my back, then he appears above me. Is it too late to close my eyes now?

"Are you ignoring me?" he says and I stay quiet. Not because I want to but because in this moment I become so overwhelmed by him. He is a beautiful human being and how he chose to be above me now, this instant, instead of somewhere else, perhaps with someone else, is beyond me. I can't begin to explain the feeling that tides through me. Oh he's attractive. I randomly think to myself.

My heart rate picks up, so fast I wonder if he can hear it. My hands become clammy and its extremely hot in my room. I try to move, maybe even give him a sassy comment, but yet again my body fails me. I feel numb yet alive at the same time. Is this the effect he has on me? I study his beautiful face and his alluring body. I don't know if I was searching for any, but I find no flaw on him. None whatsoever. He is simply perfect in my eyes.

"Hi?" I say and I feel like my face is splitting in half thanks to the big smile on my face. He smiles and for a split second, my heart stops beating.

"Hey birthday girl." he kisses my right cheek but it's not enough. I pull him down to me. He loses his balance and his arms fall flat on the bed, bringing his entire weight on me. "Someone is excited to see me" he grins smugly.

"I think you're the one who's excited" I say. He looks down between our bodies, covered by our clothes. His narrows his eyes at me with a smirk. I want to ask him what he's smirking about but I'm stopped by my own intake of breath.

"I am." he states simply. He grinds his hips once unto mine as one of his hands move to grab my waist. I feel the obvious bulge rubbing against me as he does. He does it again upon seeing my reaction. His face holds no trace of the smirk he had before, as he lowers his head to my neck, biting on the skin there. "You going to stop ignoring me?" he asks with a hoarse voice. Unable to speak, I nod and I feel his smile against my neck. "Good." he says before capturing my lips with his.

I start to kiss him back but then I realize, I haven't brushed my teeth yet. Yuk. I quickly break the kiss and push Zayn off me as stand from the bed. I think he knows what I'm thinking because grabs my wrist and pulls me on top of him with a big grin. He tries to kiss me again but I turn my head away from him. He chuckles before taking my face in his hands.

"I don't care, I want to kiss you anyway." He kisses me but doesn't deepen the kiss. He knows it makes me uncomfortable. He slaps my ass as he pecks me on the lips once more. "let's go" he stands from the bed, still holding me against him. I automatically wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulder.

He hums as he grabs my ass with one hand on each butt cheek. I slide down a bit and he curses under his breath. "Mel if don't stop moving around I'm going to take you here and now." I laugh because I don't think he's serious. "and yes I am serious" I can't help but grin at him with raised eyebrows

"Well someone is awfully sexual today." I say as he walks to the door with me still in his arms. He scoffs.

"That happens when I wake up next to you pressed against me." He says lowly "I'm barely controlling myself as it is." I roll my eyes at him.