30.

I'm woken up Sunday by the ringtone of Zayn's phone. He groans but doesn't wake up and honestly I'm too lazy to try and wake him up, or answer the phone for that matter. I'm exhausted. After the talk we had yesterday, he helped me pack for the trip and then we stayed up till late talking about everything and nothing at once.

"Zayn. Phone."

"Answer it." He says gruffly. I lean over his sleeping body, taking the phone from the nightstand. Clearing my throat first, I answer without looking at the screen.

"Zayn's Phone hello?"

"Oh hey, can I speak to Zayn please." The lady says over the phone.

"He's a little busy right now. Can I take a massage?"

"Oh there's no need. Busy huh?" Without her saying so, I know exactly what she's thinking.

"Oh no. not that kind of busy."

"If you say so. Who am I speaking to by the way?" she sounds amused, playful? I'm not really sure.

"Melony."

"Nice to talk to you. When he's not otherwise occupied, can you let him know that Suzie called." Again. She sounds amused.

"Will do. Goodbye."

"Bye." She says before I end the call. The name sounds familiar but I can't remember where I heard it. Oh yeah. She is the blonde woman he was sitting with at the café. The day he ignored me.

I don't think I like her much.

Groaning with displeasure, I step out of bed and head straight for the bathroom to shower and freshen up before Zayn wakes up. I look at the time and it's 8:30. Who the hell calls this early? By the time I'm all showered, I realize I left my clothes in my room. I quickly slip on my underwear and wrap myself in a towel.

Zayn is still asleep when I get to the room. I quickly dress while he's still asleep, checking every now and then if he's awake yet. after I'm done, I jump on the bed next to him. I stare at him and I still can't believe that this man wants me. He's beautiful, handsome, intelligent, successful, driven, really any compliment I can think of, he is. After our talk yesterday, I can honestly say that my doubts about us have almost disappeared. I feel secure and sure about us. I'm excited and I have this overwhelming feeling and I want us to grow stronger as each day passes.

He's lying on his back now and as selfish as this sounds, I want him awake so he can give me some attention. So I straddle him, making sure not to put too much weight on him.

"Wake up." I whisper, leaning down to his ear. "Zayn." I say. he doesn't even move a muscle. I start kissing his jaw, covered now with a slight beard. I lower my kisses to his neck, slowly down to the nape of his neck, and on to his shoulder. I'm so invested in what I'm doing that I don't realize that he has in fact, woken up. I kiss his collarbone, moving down to his chest, then lower to his abdomen. At this point it's not just sweet kisses anymore. I'm biting him softly, licking as I go lower.

Suddenly, I'm pushed onto my back, with Zayn hovering above me. He immediately crashes his lips against mine. He holds my wrists above my head with one hand, while the free one moves to my neck. He's all tongue and warmth as he lays all his weight on me. Making me feel every hard ridge of his body. When we finally run out of breath, he pulls away, balancing his weight on his arms.

"What are you trying to do?" he asks huskily. his eyes are narrowed, framed by his long dark lashes.

"Waking you up?" I pull a face, smiling at him.