28.

The second I put my toothbrush away, my phone rings. I quickly answer and I'm relieved it didn't wake Zayn, but then again he'll sleep through anything. Which makes me wonder how he's always on time for everything. I could probably kick his leg off, and he still wouldn't want to wake up.

"MEL!" someone screams in my ear. I head to the kitchen as I start up the coffee machine.

"Yeah sorry. I zoned out for a bit." I look at the screen and see Trevor's name on the screen. I haven't talked to him in what feels like forever. "Why are you calling so early?"

"It's 10 already Mel." Oh. He chuckles at me for a while. "So how you doing?"

"I'm doing alright and you?"

"All good thanks. I heard you're heading to LA for a while?" I wonder where he heard it. "Sorry, Cate told me."

"It's okay. Yeah I'm leaving Monday afternoon I think."

"Well congrats." I thank him quietly. "So we were wondering how about we get together before you leave. Make it a go away lunch or something like that."

"Yeah sounds good. It'd be great to see you guys again. When were you thinking?"

"How about today or Sunday?"

"I don't think today's going to be possible. I'll be kind of busy, so Sunday should work." I take out two mugs as I pour some coffee for me and Zayn, absentmindedly. I'm so lost in my thought that I pour some on my hand. "Ow!" I quickly run some cold water over my hand.

"What's going on? Are you okay? Is someone there?" Trevor asks franticly. I can't help but laugh.

"No relax. I just burned myself a bit, I'm all good." he sighs on the other end of the line. "So Sunday?"

"Yeah. I'll text you the details later on. It was good talking to you." He says.

"Same here Trev."

"I like the new nickname." He says and to be honest I'm glad things aren't awkward between us.

"I know right? I'm amazing."

"And modest."

"Shut up." I say laughing. "Okay Trev, I got to go. Talk later." We say our goodbyes and we end the call.

"Are you smiling like that because of me?" I jump and turn around quickly with my hand on my chest.

"What the hell?" I mutter at him. He's leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. He's only wearing sweatpants so I have a perfect view of the muscles straining from his arms and torso. He's the definition of perfect. "Oh you're awake?" I ask, avoiding his body and the smirk on his face. He walks over to me and he lifts me up by the hips, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us over to the couch and he sits down with me on his lap.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I have no idea what he's talking about. He rolls his eyes at me. "I heard you saying ow, which is why I came out."

"Did I say it that loud?" he nods and I lift my hand up. "Yeah, just burned my hand making coffee, and it stung like hell." He takes my hand and he peppers kisses all over it.

"Better?" he asks. I can't help the big smile forming on my face. "Who were you talking to on the phone?" he pulls me closer as he nibbles on my jaw, neck then slowly to my shoulder. I close my eyes slowly. Oh this feels good.

"Trevor." I moan out as he bites me a little harder. "Gosh Zayn."

"What did he want?" He doesn't stop what he's doing. How in the world can he concentrate in a time like this? He's whispering throughout this entire conversation.