38.

I wake up and the first thing I smell is the strong scent of coffee. Oh it smells good. I open my eyes and I see a coffee mug on the nightstand next to me. I quickly head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I climb back into bed. Thankfully the coffee is still hot. I moan as I take the first sip. Gosh This man's coffee is good. After finishing the coffee, I head to downstairs to the kitchen. The first thing I hear is Zayn on the phone.

"Yes cancel it please...LA...no I'm not flying there anymore...this afternoon...that doesn't concern you ... No, I'll see you on Monday, Miss Holmes... ok thanks, Bye."

He was actually serious?

Zayn is at the stove making what looks like pancakes. I put the coffee mug next to his. The one I bought him. A smile makes its way to my face as I go to hug him from behind. He turns his head to peck me on the lips.

"Morning."

"Morning beautiful. Did you sleep okay?" He says, turning his attention back on the stove. I take my seat at one of the stools. I tell him yes and ask if he slept okay with which he answers, "You were sleeping in my arms. Of course I did."

"You're so cheesy." I tell him, but I swoon internally. Butterflies on steroids are flying all over the place in my stomach. He turns around to quickly to wink at me.

I say nothing as I watch him flip the pancake in the pan. "You're going to keep staring?" he asks without looking back. I smile at him. Even though he can't see me. Honestly, who wouldn't stare at him?

"Thanks for the coffee. It was really good." He hums and soon he dishes up for the both of us. I can't help the moans that escape with every bite that I take. These pancakes are extremely good. They so soft and the melt in my mouth. Only after we've put the dishes in the dishwasher do I realize that we ate in complete silence.

He must've used sorcery in those pancakes.

"Thank you for the breakfast. I didn't even know you could cook so well." I say as we make our way to his room. We decide on having a lazy day, so we climb into bed once again. We're on our sides and we're facing each other, legs locked and hands roaming each other's bodies. "I might hire you to be my personal chef." He chuckles at that.

"You couldn't afford me babe." He says matter-of-factly.

"Well that sucks." I say with a playful pout.

"But..." he says as his one hand moves to my jaw, his finger tracing my bottom lip. "I could accept other forms of payment." He says suggestively, in a low voice. It causes my spine to tingle.

"I don't think my boyfriend will approve though." Something flashes in his eyes but it's gone just as fast, making me think I imagined it. "he tends to get a little...caveman-like" You can tell he's trying not to laugh.

"This boyfriend of yours. What's his name?"

"Zayn Malik."

"Ah you're in luck. I happen to know him very well. I don't think he'll have a problem at all. In fact, I think he'll encourage it." his lips are mere inches away from mine now.

"Okay then. What payment did you have in mind?"

"We can start with this..." he kisses me softly at first. Suddenly he's above me, never breaking the kiss. He spreads my legs so he can place himself in between them. He leans down, while supporting himself with his arms beside me. Gradually, the kiss gets more heated and his one hand makes its way to my pajama shirt. His hand sneaks underneath my shirt and makes Its way to my chest. He breaks the kiss.