15.

The weekend comes around sooner than expected and because I've been spending so much time with Zayn lately, I decide to spend the whole weekend with Cate. Come to think of it I've hardly hung out with her lately.

"Honey I'm home." I say as I step in to the apartment after work, knowing Cate got here before me. I find her in the kitchen looking through the fridge. "For both our health, I hope you're not cooking." I joke with her, she's not a bad cook but after one incident back home when she almost burned their kitchen down, I haven't stopped teasing her.

"Oh shut up. You probably have plans with Mr. Hunk and I don't want to die of hunger, so yes I'm going to cook." she says in a non-mean way while still looking through the fridge.

"I'm actually spending the whole weekend with my babe." I tell her and she turns around to gaze at me with a smile. "We're going to spend the whole weekend together to catch up on some "we" time. I miss my baby so much." I finish but Cate is still looking at me with the fridge doors still open.

"You literally see him every weekend, what is wrong with you? Unless there's someone else." she says, looking away for a second before her eyes land on me again seeming almost amused "I doubt there's someone else though."

"Cate there is someone else. Zayn and I have no plans whatsoever this weekend." I look at her with a straight face, not giving anything away while she gazes at me incredulously.

"Who is it then?" she raises one eyebrow and I can't believe she doesn't know I'm talking about her.

"I can't even continue with this. It's you, dumb ass." She rolls her eyes and turns her attention back on the fridge. "I see Zayn so much and you so little, even though we live together so I decided that we need a girl's weekend, filled with movies, games and junk food."

"I could never say no to that. You have been neglectful towards me actually." she closes the fridge to look at me again "and for that you're buying the pizza."

So that's what we decide on. We hurry to put on some PJ's while waiting for the pizza. We decide on catching up on series' since we hardly watch them together anymore. We decide on New Girl as the pizza arrives. We camp out on the couch as we watch.

"I need a guy like Schmitt in my life." I say as he flies to Portland to try and convince Cece's mom to come to their wedding. "Actually I wouldn't mind having roommates like that, I would laugh 24/7 in that loft."

"Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Maybe we should get guy roommates." I turn my head to look at her. "Think about it, we would never be depressed, we would always laugh."

"Firstly I think that after a while they'd be the reason for our depression and second if they're not Schmitt, Wilson, Coach or Nick, I don't want them." I say throwing some popcorn in my mouth.

"True, and where the hell would we find rooms for all of them?" she says looking ahead. "maybe we'll just have to live without Jess."

"I feel like we're running too far with our imagination." I say as we both laugh "If I saw us, I probably wouldn't believe we're in our twenties."

"I agree. But who cares, we're still young." she says "So what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"I don't mind. Anything is fine, besides going out because I'm not the mood for going out. You can decide though, and we'll do whatever you want."

"What uh a-about we invite Trevor and some other people over for dinner or drinks or whatever maybe?" she says and it causes me to laugh. There's a reason why she's mumbling and I want to know. "why are you laughing at me?"