29.

It's Saturday night when me and Zayn decide to watch a movie in my room. Much to his disappointment, I choose A walk to remember, I could never watch this movie enough times. We snuggle up on my bed as he groans.

"Babe lets ditch the movie and make out." He whispers next to my ear, causing goosebumps to appear.

"No you always do that. We never finish a movie." I laugh at him.

"Yeah but it's understandable cause you'll be leaving for a month and you might leave forever. Who freaking knows."

"Stop exaggerating. It's not a done deal. Just a possibility."

"I'm just pointing out the obvious."

"So you're saying if I do move. it's over?"

"I don't want you to choose between your career and me. That would be beyond unfair."

"But, I'll have to right?" he sighs.

"I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

Before I say anything else he presses play on the movies as he snuggles closer. To my surprise he doesn't complain about the movie, nor does he comment on anything until well after Jamie tells Landon to promise that he won't fall in love with her.

"I don't know why you like these things. They stretching out what we already know is going happen. He's going to fall in love with the nerd then they'll live happily ever after."

"Shut up. And for your information, it doesn't end like that." I say chuckling. "Can I ask you something?" I decide to ask something that has been on my mind for a while now. I turn so that we're facing each other.

"Sure."

"What did you first think of me when you met me?"

"Oh I thought who the hell is that? Smiling like that, making me so excited? I almost had a heart attack when you couldn't stop staring at me." He says dramatically.

"Shut up." I say in between laughs. "Be serious now." He mutters a string of okays before speaking.

"In the café, your office or when we had our first conversation outside the club?" I'm shocked he remembers.

"Uh all of them?" I ask, the movie already forgotten.

"Well in the Café I thought you were attractive and you had the cutest smile, with your dimples and all. In your office, I didn't really think much but I still thought you were attractive. At the club I wanted to have you so badly, but I lied to myself and blamed it on the alcohol. I told myself it wouldn't work"

"Then what about the elevator oh yeah then you came to my apartment later?" He groans but continues.

"Well I didn't really come to ask about Zoe, well not entirely. I knew I had to see you and I couldn't stop thinking about you. In the elevator I was so close to kissing you, but I stopped myself for some reason." He exhales. "On the way home I couldn't stop beating myself up over not kissing you, the mere thought of touching you consumed me. I couldn't get your face or that little accent out of my mind."

"So you didn't just want a one night stand?"

"I thought I did and when I realized that I didn't, it freaked me out." He caresses my waist with his hand. "I kind of hated you for it. You have to understand I've never felt like that before. I know it's cliché- but I swear it's true. I didn't expect you to have such a big impact on me, so soon."

"Is that why you pushed me away right after?"

"Yes and no. My dad called that night and he reminded me about my responsibilities, if I can call them that. I knew if I were to pursue this, it would come with more problems than its worth. I knew my family would have something to say about it, not to mention the media, my business partners. I was still trying to convince myself that what I felt was just lust or whatever. I didn't want to feel that way." I remember his mom telling me that he's fallen in love before, I want to ask him about it but I decide that he's already telling me a lot.