Part 4

Word count: 3102
____________________________

I stood there, in both awe and awkwardness, taking in Harry's attire. His light blue and white striped button up was tight against his torso and arms, adoring every muscle and detail of his figure. It was buttoned up to the collar, hiding his bird tattoos and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, another collection of tattoos on his tanned forearms. His black blazer rested on the back of his chair.

"Hello, darling," he said, his voice like angelic music to my ears. "Please, have a seat."

I smiled and walked over to one of the two chairs sitting across from his desk. His eyes watched me as I moved, so I tried to ignore it. His office was similar to the main lobby, with white furniture, black decorations, and many expensive-looking paintings on the walls. Behind his desk were tall windows that looked out into the city, the skyline visible from my seat. It was incredibly beautiful, and I couldn't believe Harry was this successful; I didn't even know what his business was.

"How have you been?" He asked, causing me to snap back to reality and look at him.

"Fine, uh, yeah, I'm fine." I stuttered. Wow, I sound so stupid. "How are you?"

"Well, the fact that you're joining me for lunch is probably the highlight of my day so far." He grinned. I blushed, tucking a curly strand of hair behind my ear and looking down at my hands.

"I'm glad that you asked me to come," I smiled up at him, seeing the dimples in his cheeks deepen. "Where are we eating?"

"Right here." He said, gesturing with his hand to my right. I turned my head to see a small table by the window, a white table cloth laid over top of it with a tiny vase holding a red rose.

Harry pressed a button on his work phone, and into the speaker he said, "Laura, please send in my lunch request." He stood from his chair, motioning for me to do the same. I left my purse on the seat, following him to the table overlooking the beautiful view. He pulled my chair out for me before he sat down in his own, a man in a black suit entering the office, carrying two trays with round lids.

He placed them before us as I unfolded the napkin on my lap, taking the lids of and revealing a beautiful meal: shrimp alfredo with steamed broccoli and buttery mashed potatoes. Harry reached down beside him, picking up a bottle of champagne and pouring me a glass. Once he poured his own, he lifted his drink to me. "Cheers," he said, and I clinked my own glass with his, taking a sip as he continued to watch me with his beautiful eyes.

I didn't hesitate to dig in, the shrimp and pasta sauce delightful on my tastebuds. You could taste every single seasoning, every little detail. It was heaven, probably one of the best meals I'd ever had.

"I didn't know if you liked shrimp," Harry said. "It's a toss up with many people."

"Oh, I'm not picky." I said. "I love pretty much all foods, trying new recipes is always fun."

"Do you cook?"

I shrugged. "I did a lot at home. It was fun cooking with my mom. She was more of the baking kind and I liked cooking. It was a way for us to bond when she wasn't working."

The corner of his mouth turned up as he listened to me talk about my mom. I took another sip of my champagne and asked him, "Do you like to cook?"

He smiled wide. "It's probably one of my favorite things to do."

"Well, I'll have to try your cooking sometime," I said, smiling as I took a bite of broccoli. He smirked, running a hand through his curly hair.

"I would love that." He said.