Jillian's 22nd Birthday

^^ wow i want those fingers in me

this is harry's look for jillian's party

at least

until he changes into something more

comfortable

i'm such a fûcking tease i hope you enjoy this shît
___________________________________

"I don't know how much fun I'd be at a college student's birthday party, Jill." Harry cringed. "Are you sure you want me to go?"

"Of course I do." I said, tugging on his jacket and pulling him close to me. "You just got back, I want to spend time with you."

He sighed, looking off into the distance as if contemplating the entire situation. "I haven't been to a college party in over a decade, babe. Why don't the two of us just go out to dinner before and then you can party with your friends after?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, I want you to celebrate with me. I want to have fun tonight, let loose."

"Darling, you know how you get when you let loose." He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Which is exactly why you should be there," I stated. "You can stop be from getting too wild."

He smirked and said, "But sometimes I like your wild side." He grabbed my hips in his hands and pulled them towards his.

"So come tonight." I pleaded. "There will be dancing and drinking and some other stuff but I have no idea, Sadie's planning all."

"Well, that's reassuring." He said sarcastically, and I playfully hit his chest.

*

"Happy Birthday, Jill," Connor smiled as he handed me a small gift box.

"Aw, Connor," I gushed as I took it in my hands. "You totally didn't have to."

"Yes I did, it's your birthday."

"Well, why didn't you wait until tonight at the party to give it to me?"

He shrugged. "I felt it was more sentimental giving it to you in person."

I smiled. "Well, I appreciate that, but I won't open it until the party when I open everyone else's. Thank you, though."

His smile faltered but he nodded, and I had noticed through the end of last semester and the beginning of this year that Connor had a crush on me. It was hard to register at first because I thought he always saw me as his sister's best friend and nothing more, so when he started making advances, I was totally clueless.

"Is Harry coming tonight?" He asked as we headed back to the apartment that afternoon. I went to get smoothies with Connor that afternoon while Sadie, Megan, and Brie were setting up the party. After Harry and I had reunited that morning and I had successfully convinced him to join us at the party, he had to meet with Liam about his position and he said he would meet me later at the apartment.

"Yeah, he's at work right now, but he'll be there later."

It was silent for a few moments, and I could tell moving forward from this topic was a little awkward. I was a slightly nervous about Harry meeting Connor tonight too, since the last time Harry met Zayn, things didn't go too well. But Connor was sweet and would never hurt a fly, hopefully Harry saw that too.

When we reached the apartment, the entire living room was transformed into a tropical paradise. There were beautiful flowers everywhere, mermaid decorations, starfish, sea shells, and grass skirting.