Part 16

i've been writing smut for the past four or five years now and i still can't make balls sound sexual

(but how could you not like Harry's balls bc tbh, I daydream about em and I ain't mad)

okay I'll fûck off now

Word count: 4566 holy fûck
____________________________

Jillian's POV

He rolled his lips between his teeth, his iridescent eyes staring into mine. I wanted to know what was on his mind when he stared at me like that. He was so good at being unreadable and it bothered my nosy self.

"I just want to know that my baby girl won't leave me," he said, pulling me closer and pressing his lips to my neck, lightly sucking and nipping at the tender skin. I let my hands wander into his hair and I moaned at the feeling of his fingers digging into my hips.

"I won't leave you, Harry." I breathed. "Let me prove it to you." I shifted myself so that I was straddling him, his hands moving from my hips to my butt, then to my thighs, resting them there. I kept my hands on his shoulders as I nuzzled my face into his neck, sucking on his skin like he did mine and leaving my own mark. I felt him hardening against me as I ground my hips against his and I couldn't have felt more confident.

"Fûck, Jillian," he growled, gripping my thighs. I kissed his perfect jawline before moving my hands down down to his sweats, pulling the hem down along with his boxers to release his hardened member.

As my fingers rested gently on him, I left a trail of kisses down his neck, between his pectorals, down his abdomen and gently kissing his tip. He groaned at my teasing, easing his hand around my ponytail for something to grip. I licked a long -- and painfully slow -- stripe up his shaft and looked up at him through my lashes as I took him in my mouth. He let his head fall back against the couch as his grip on my hair tightened.

I took him in my mouth, bobbing my head slowly as I held my hands on his hips. I felt him twitch against my cheek and I smirked, releasing him and letting my lips pop. I wrapped my hand around him and began pumping a little faster. He looked down at me with his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Am I doing good, daddy?" I asked softly, and he shut his eyes for a moment before speaking.

"You're doing great, baby." He moaned, and I moved closer, my tongue darting out to lick one of his balls. His head quickly leaned back against the couch and his hips bucked to meet my mouth again. "Don't tease me." He grunted.

I started sucking on one of his balls and I felt him push my head down, making me smirk  and I returned my mouth to his aching pënis. I bobbed my head up and down, faster this time to give him some relief.

"Fûcking hell, Jillian," he said. "I'm going to come."

I kept bobbing my head and soon I felt hit liquid shoot into the back of my throat, catching me off guard. I quickly swallowed the salty substance after releasing him, kissing his left thigh and pulling his boxers and sweatpants up. He rolled his head in mine direction once I was sat back on the couch, his eyes gazing at me and his lips in a slight smirk. "You're so dirty." He said with a chuckle.

"Only for you, babes," I said. "I'm going to shower, care to join me?"

Harry was more than eager at the idea of showering together, nearly dragging me off the couch when he hopped up and basically ran to the bathroom with me in tow. I giggled as he pulled the sweatshirt off of me, revealing my bare chest. I turned away from him for a moment to start the shower, and suddenly felt his arms snake around my waist from behind. His hands inched up to my breasts, kneading them softly as he pressed a gentle kiss to my shoulder. As my hand felt for the water to get warmer, one of his own hands reached down into my underwear and cupped me, causing a gasp to escape my lips.