Part 9

Word count: 1765
_______________________________
"Harry," I giggled, clutching his arm as he led me out of the ballroom and into a vacant hallway. I nearly tripped over my own two feet, thanking the heavens when he finally stopped walking and leaned me against the wall.

"Jillian," He muttered. "How drunk are you?"

I shrugged, the memories of all the drinks I had vaguely filling my mind. "I don't know. I haven't had much to drink, I think."

"I saw you drink two glasses of champagne." He stated, and I held a finger up and smirked.

"Oh, and three shots of something the bartender gave me. There was also a drink called Lick Something. . ." I pondered, tapping my chin as Harry shook his head. "What? I'm fine." I defended, waving him away with my hand, but he didn't agree.

"I need to get you home." He said, raising his eyebrows. I whined, grabbing his jacket and pulling his body closer.

"No, Harry, I want to stay." I pleaded, running my hand up the shoulder of his coat. "Can we please? I bet they're gonna play Gas Pedal, I wanna twerk."

His eyes widened and he immediately shook his head. "You are not twerking in front of these people."

I grabbed his tie, pulling him close so that our bodies had no space in between them. "Please, Daddy?" I said confidently and batting my lashes.

His nostrils flared and his eyes trailed from my eyes down to my chest before he rolled his lips between his teeth. "We need to go, now."

*

Harry's POV

Eventually, I got the valet to bring the car around and somehow managed to get Jillian in the passenger seat. I drove off, praying she wouldn't puke in my expensive vehicle. After a few moments, she leaned over the console toward me, and I almost thought she was going to vomit. Instead, she reached her hand over and placed it on my thigh. I felt my breath constrict as she leaned her forehead on my shoulder.

"Uh, what are you doing, Jillian?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"I just wanna play." She mumbled, and reached for my belt buckle, undoing it and unbuttoning my pants. I took a deep breath and rolled my lips between my teeth, trying desperately to keep the car moving at the correct speed. I gripped the steering wheel harder when I felt her hand sneak under the waistband of my boxers, touching my hardening cock gently with the tip of her fingers.

I didn't think I would make it back to my place, but I did while managing to keep Jillian in check. Before she inched deeper below my boxers, we pulled into the parking lot and I parked in my designated space. I hopped out after buckling my belt and got Jillian along with me, nearly dragging her up to my penthouse.

"Harry, slow down," she slurred. I shook my head.

"I'm not walking that fast, darling," I said. "You're dragging your feet."

"Oh," she giggled. "I'm sorry."

Once we reached my flat, I sat her down on the couch. "I'm going to get you some water, okay?" I explained and she nodded, leaning her head into her hand. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, going back into the living room to see Jillian lying on the floor. I sighed heavily and set the bottle down before leaning over to pick her up. As I carried her bridal style, she started to stir. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and her face muzzled more into my chest.

"You're so strong," she slurred.

I simply smiled as I rose the stairs and finally reached my bedroom, setting her down on my bed carefully.