Part 28

Quick A/N before the actual chapter.

I know that it is technically legal for Jillian to be dating Harry, since she is a legal adult. But in my mind, I'm imagining myself (a fellow 20 year-old college student) dating a man who is in his thirties, has already been married, and is giving me gifts for sexual favors. Please keep that in mind. Yes, it's legal, but consider the other circumstances.

Okay, pls enjoy.

Word count: 3084
________________________________

"I want to spend Christmas in England with you."

"You. . . what?" He asked, absolutely baffled by my words.

I toyed with his cross necklace as it dangled in front of me, running my thumb over the cool silver before I repeated, "I want to go to England with you. I don't want to be without you during Christmas."

He sat me up, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. "You do?"

I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek, and he leaned his face into my palm. "Of course I do, you idiot."

A small grin formed on his face and he learned forward to press his lips to mine. Eventually, we had a shower and found ourselves lounging on his bed that night, and I hounded him with questions about everything if it all worked out for me to travel with him.

"My classes start again on that first Monday after New Years'," I explained as I traced my index finger over his bird tattoos. "So I would just need to be home at least by that Saturday, if not a little before."

"Why on earth would you want to leave earlier?" He grinned as he nuzzled his face into my neck and peppered my skin with kisses. I giggled at the ticklish sensation and pushed him back.

"Just in case I need to do anything before the second semester. My classes will change so I don't want to be unprepared or anything."

"You'll be fine, darling. I'll have you back by Saturday if you want. Don't worry about it."

"Can we still get a plane ticket for then?" I asked hesitantly. He gave me a baffled look and rolled his eyes.

"You don't need a ticket, you'll ride in my jet."

My eyes widened. "Your jet?"

"Yeah, my jet."

"You have a fûcking jet?"

He laughed and nodded as his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. "Yes, I have my own jet. I don't use it much but when I need to get somewhere fast, that's when I use it, instead of taking public transportation."

He was so fûcking rich it physically pained me to even lay here with him.

"I'll feel like a dámn queen on that thing."

His hand went to my cheek, his thumb caressing my skin gently. "Because you are a queen. You're my queen."

I smiled and said, "Does that make you the jester?"

"Fûck off, Jillian," he chuckled, leaning away from me but I quickly pulled him back, connecting our lips and feeling his hand wrap around my wrist.

"I won't fuck off," I whispered, my index finger tapping his plump bottom lip. "But I will fûck you."

He bit his lip as my hand reached down beneath the sheets, palming his clothed bulge. He let out a quiet moan as his eyes stayed fixed on mine, his fingers digging into my hips. I felt him push himself into my hand and I smiled as his eyes fluttered shut and he relished in the moment.