Part 35

i totes forgot to mention this in the last chapter but hoLY FÛCK THIS HAS OVER HALF A MILLION READS I'M SHAKING TO THE CORE TYSM I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY KINKY HEART UGH I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL A MASSIVE HARRY HUG BC YOU DESERVE IT

Word count: 2964
________________________________

"You've been on a plane before, right?" Harry asked me once we arrived at the airport.

"It's been a while, but yeah, I've been on one before." I said. Anthony pulled around towards the back, driving up to a large gated area and presenting an ID to the man in the booth wearing a neon vest. He nodded and pressed a button, opening the gate and letting us in.

We drove up to a large, white jet with the Styles and Co. logo printed in navy blue on the side. We slowed to a stop and Anthony opened Harry's door, me following behind him. He held his hand out for me to hold while I exited the vehicle, like a proper gentleman.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles," the pilot greeted him. "And hello, Miss Daugherty."

"Nice to see you, Erik." Harry nodded toward him.

"Hello," I replied to him with a small wave. I followed Harry up the stairs to board the plane, seeing a couple stewardesses and instantly feeling the jealousy rising in my body.

As the workers placed our bags on the plane, Harry sat down in one of the cream-colored leather seats and I sat down in one across the aisle. He frowned at me and said, "Sit over here, across from me."

I pursed my lips and stood, walking over and sitting in the seat in front of him. Looking out the window. The sun had almost fully risen beyond the horizon. I couldn't believe I was going to England today.

"Mr. Styles," the pilot soon appeared. "We will have to make a stop in D.C. for fuel. I hope that is all right with you."

"Yes, of course, Erik," he said. The pilot nodded and walked back toward the cockpit.

"How long does it take to get fuel?"

"Not too long. We'll be in and out in less than an hour or so."

I nodded, and soon we were buckling our seat belts and the plane was preparing for takeoff. I was a little nervous as the plane left the ground, but once we were safely in the air, I felt so much more relaxed.

"Would you like anything to drink, darling?" Harry asked me. I turned away from the window to face him. He had pushed his sunglasses up on his head, his curls billowing out from behind them.

"Um. . . sure? I don't know what you have on here."

He smiled and said, "They're currently making our breakfast if you want tea or coffee or something? Or we have mimosas and Bloody Mary's as well."

"A mimosa sounds lovely."

He grinned and called over one of the stewardesses I could tell she was a little jealous of me being with Harry, but also just could be overthinking it. Maybe I was just the jealous one.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?" She said, her hands folded in front of her.

"We'd like two mimosas, Erin. And could you make sure they hurry with that breakfast?" He said, and she pursed her lips along with a smile.

"Of course, sir. We'll get them out to you as soon as possible." She left and I could see her and another stewardess begin to make our drinks.

"You keep staring at her." Harry whispered, and my eyes snapped over to meet his.

"Well, it's not like I can't. . . she's so pretty and I don't think she likes me."

"And why would you think that?"