Part 17

college sucks yo

@ weekend where is you

Word count: 2611
_______________________________

I felt the bed shift and my eyes fluttered open, hearing Harry's grunting and groaning as he rolled over. I looked over my shoulder at him and he had the back of his hands resting on his closed eyes.

"Good morning," I said, my morning voice evident.

He let out a long, dramatic groan and said, "Why did you let me do that?" As he rolled over to face me, I frowned but I couldn't help but smile.

"What, let you have a good time?" I asked.

"No," he pouted. "Why did you let me drink so much?"

"Well, I wasn't going to stop you, and besides, you said you wanted to."

"And the next time I say that, tell me no." He said, burying his head in the pillow. I leaned over and kissed his shoulder, reaching my hand up and tracing my fingers down his back. He let out a muffled hum in satisfaction and scooted his body closer to mine. "That feels good." He mumbled. He then shifted his head to face me as I continued tracing small designs on his skin. "Nothing happened last night, right?"

I knew he was referring to sex, but I didn't know whether or not to bring up when he said he loved me. I shook my head and said, "Nothing really," and placing my index finger on my chin, I dramatically thought about last night's events. "Let's see, you took a nap in the limo, you asked if you and Niall could have a sleepover, you sang a potty song when you went to the bathroom, and then you complained about me picking you up from school."

I laughed as he rolled his eyes and shifted himself on his side. "I hate myself." He said.

"You were very entertaining." I said, reaching up and running my hand through his hair and letting it rest in the crook of his neck.

"Well, now we've both taken care of each other when intoxicated, so we're even." He teased, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Actually, you've taken care of me twice now, so I'm still behind."

He thought for a moment and then remembered. "Oh, you're right."

"I usually am." I shrugged with a cocky smile, and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him and nudging his forehead against mine.

"Are you going to be sassy with daddy this early in the morning?" He whispered in my ear, his nose grazing my ear and sending a chill down my spine. I felt his hand inch down to my butt and under the hem of my panties, gently squeezing my ass and I took a sharp breath in. "You're going to be good for me today, correct?"

I gulped and stared into his intimidating, green eyes. They kept flicking from my lips to my eyes and it made me both excited and nervous. I nodded my head silently and he squeezed my butt harder this time, which I wasn't expecting.

"Answer me out loud, darling."

"Y-Yes, daddy."

*

Today was my last day with Harry and I wanted to spend as much of the day as I could with him, but he had a very important meeting with a business partner later this evening and so I wouldn't be able to spend a lot of time with him.

This was probably the one thing I didn't really like. Since I was young and no one was really aware of mine and Harry's current relationship, I didn't hang around him in public much. I knew our relationship was legal, but it still seemed kind of iffy that a highly successful businessman started a relationship with a college student that was over a decade younger than he was.