Part 32

hmu on twitter and say hi --> @manbunharry

Word count: 2963
___________________________________

The week of finals, Becca had left and gone to stay with Louis at his apartment. She was still mad at me, which at this point, I didn't care anymore. Maybe when we came back from break, she would be over it. This meant I had the room to myself for the week before I went left for England.

I was freaking out the more and more I thought of it, and the closer we got to leaving, the closer it was to me leaving Harry. I was worried about if Harry would want to take a break next year since we wouldn't be together. Or if he'd find someone else with more to offer him while I was gone. I shook my head, ridding of those thoughts and continued studying for my Communications exam.

I pulled my headphones from my ears when I decided I needed to use the bathroom, standing from my desk and opening the door, only to find a small white box with Harry's initials engraved on the lid. I quickly picked it up, wondering how long it had been sitting there and took it back into my room.

"What does he want now?" I muttered to myself with a small smile, pulling the lid off and opening the note on the inside.

Jillian,

Happy Final Exams Week darling. Here's a little something to get you through these next few days. I have faith that you will do great on all of your tests and I can't wait to spend the holidays with you. x

H.

I looked down at the box to find an abundance of snacks and a couple juice boxes. I smiled at the simplicity of the gift until I noticed two pink balls of fuzz resting under a bag of cookies. I pulled one out and examined it, wondering what the heck he had purchased for me until it finally registered.

They were nipple clamps.

The little rubber clips at the end gave it away, and i rolled my eyes. Harry wasn't very good at hiding his cheekiness. For a split second, I thought about putting them on and sending a risqué photo to him, but I quickly knocked some sense into myself and decided against it.

But my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try them on, carefully attaching them and cringing for any moment of pain, but they were surprisingly nice and I couldn't feel them much.

I put a loose shirt over to cover my chest and all you could see was the outline of the clamps, plopping down on my bed and posing for a quick photo to send to Harry. I then threw a sweatshirt on to cover myself in case someone walked in and grabbed a package of peanut butter crackers to get me through analyzing play scripts.

A knock ratted on my door before I could wait for Harry's response, so I tossed my phone aside and hopped off the bed, walking over to the door and opening it to reveal Connor.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked, sounding a lot more surprised than intended.

"I came to surprise Sadie for finals week," he said, presenting the small box in his hands full of snacks and a gift card to the sushi place downtown. "Do you know if she's in her room?"

"Umm, I haven't talked to her since yesterday. She might be. Want me to walk you over?"

"Yeah, that'd be sweet." He smiled, and I began walking with him down the hall towards Sadie's.

"How was the drive?" I asked, and he shrugged with an eye roll.

"Long, as usual. But I made a killer playlist to listen to when I'm driving for a long time." He grinned from ear to ear as he pulled his phone out to show me his music. He scrolled through tons of oldies music that would've been hot when my mom was a teenager, but I loved it.