Part 36

*actual photographic evidence of me listening to only angel

Word count: 3224
________________________________

"Harry, oh my god," I said, pointing to a photo of him with glasses and a foolish grin on his face. Harry simply shook his head and put his face in his hands while he sat on one side of me with Anne on the other while we waited for Gemma and Robin to arrive. "Look at how small you were."

"Maybe we should just stop here," Harry said to his mother. "I think she's seen enough."

"What?" She feigned shock and disagreed. "No, we haven't even gotten to the bathtub photos yet."

"Mum!" He said, his face visibly reddening. "She doesn't need to see my naked baby photos, that's embarrassing."

I gave him a look, flipping to the next page. His nostrils flared and his lips rolled between his teeth. I found it a little funny how he was so embarrassed of his childhood photos, but I found them rather adorable. Harry looked far more cheeky and smiley back when he was younger; I wondered why he became so serious and not as fun as Anne made him seem.

We continued gawking at Harry's prom pictures and heard the front door open, the sound of Gemma's voice filling the open air.

"I'm home!" She called. "Oh, my god, hey, Jillian!"

I smiled and waved. "Hi, Gemma."

"I'm glad this dork brought you to England to hang out with us for a few weeks," she said as she walked by Harry and ruffled his hair. He shot her a look as she sat down in the arm chair by Anne. "Now you'll really get to see how the Styles residence gets down."

"Oh, Gemma," Anne rolled her eyes. "You make it sound like we have parties twenty-four-seven."

"I wish we did." Her daughter commented. "Imagine Harry partying again like he did in college."

"Yeah, let's not." Harry shook his head, and I gave him a small smile.

"Were you a party animal back in the day?" I chuckled.

He shrugged. "I mean, I went to a few here and there."

"Harry was the epitome of a stereotypical frat boy." Gemma laughed, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Were you in a fraternity?"

"Suprisingly no, he just hung out with all the frat boys." Gemma said. "Harry was far too immersed in business and marketing to do anything else in college besides drinking and studying."

Anne was finally done with her children, stopping their argument. "Alright, I think that's enough harassing Harry today."

"I'll save the rest of my bullying for tomorrow then," Gemma stated as she stood from the chair. "I'm going to go shower before dinner."

"Harry, why don't you go show Jillian where you'll be staying for tonight?" Anne suggested. "I'm going to check on dinner. Robin should be home any minute."

She left us alone and Harry took my hand, leading me from the living room and up the stairs. I gazed at the many photos of Harry and Gemma littering the walls, Harry's beautiful dimples prominent in each picture.

"Here we are," he said. He opened the bedroom door and once my eyes landed on the small bed in the corner of the room with band posters on the walls surrounding it, I realized this was his childhood bedroom.

I walked inside, my lips parted in awe. This was a real glimpse into Harry's past; this went farther than the photo albums could ever explain.

My eyes landed on a Rolling Stones poster by his headboard, followed by The Beatles and The Who. Pink Floyd and The Ramones also decorated the wall by the small wooden desk across from his bed.